Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Missing Friends Are Back?

The Missing Friends Are Back?

Did you get one of yours back? By that I mean one of your friends that vanished into a strange parallel universe. On their side they could still see you and send gifts to you. But you couldn't see them! Sharon is now back. She reappeared with the update. And not only that, the coders allow you to violate the 50 friends maximum rule in the case of friends back from the Twilight Zone Well, how bout that?!

Graat
    I have them all back, very strange at first,some of them I didn't really miss (shame on me!) but seeing them back again my memory healed instantly, and it was like seeing long lost friends again

They escaped the swirling vortex of the abyss to join you again.

nagging dragon
    I seem to have lost my higher level friends - all gone.

Quote Originally Posted by nagging dragon View Post
    I seem to have lost my higher level friends - all gone.
    Oh no! The forum veterans might have some suggestions. How many we talking?

I've lost all my recent helpers and pending friends. Both tabs are blank. Anyone else have this?

Calita61
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    I've lost all my recent helpers and pending friends. Both tabs are blank. Anyone else have this?
    Sorry mine seems normal. I did check and you are still on my list and i can visit your town.

Arlene James
    Quote Originally Posted by Calita61 View Post
    Sorry mine seems normal. I did check and you are still on my list and i can visit your town.
    Same here Lyndie. At least so far.

Sandy
    Lyndie - yesterday all of my Game Centre friends disappeared from my Town. I closed my Town. Went to Game Centre - opened it and closed it. Opened up everything again and they all came back. Worth a try? Let us know how or if it's resolved ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Lyndie - yesterday all of my Game Centre friends disappeared from my Town. I closed my Town. Went to Game Centre - opened it and closed it. Opened up everything again and they all came back. Worth a try? Let us know how or if it's resolved ok?
    I often lose my GC group Sandy, but as you say, they return after a reboot. But this is different. I have all my friends, and all requests for help are showing, but the friend request (pending) tab is empty as is the recent helpers tab.
    This morning I had a new friend request. I hit the accept option and they have apparently been added to my list. But I already have my 50 limit.
    If it's just me then I'll send in a report, but wanted to check first, so thanks for all replies.
    Guess I'm off to pester Playrix.........