Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Birds

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbox View Post
    I didn't know that but unfortunately cat's like blue jays for food. We have two cats that stand guard at one of the hummingbird feeders. Also he likes to run around like a maniac chasing June bugs
    That is a vivid scene. I like the way you turned my post in such a fashion. Nice!
    Town - DALISCAPE
    Coop - seul en mer(#SEU82G)
    Be kind.

windypines
    According to my friend, bluejays eat dog food too! They are very piggy. I think they will eat just about anything including the babies of other birds. ☹️

I think that's why the eyes r so big on the birds on my avatar. They'r watching out for bluejays!
    Last edited by windypines; 05-24-2016 at 02:18 AM.

I had two different nesting species off of my front porch, a Cardinal pair and Mockingbird pair.
    They are using Rose Bushes. Unfortunately the Cardinals did not survive a hideously obese gray
    cat that was lurking under the bush. He/she drove them away and there is one egg in the nest.
    The Mockingbirds had better cover and the nest was higher, so hopefully they will successfully
    hatch the four eggs and raise their brood.
    Town - DALISCAPE
    Be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by windypines View Post
    According to my friend, bluejays eat dog food too! They are very piggy. I think they will eat just about anything including the babies of other birds. ☹️

I think that's why the eyes r so big on the birds on my avatar. They'r watching out for bluejays!
    Yes, they are bold birdies aren't they. I have also seen the dog food flying away.
    Town - DALISCAPE
    Be kind.