Thread: Two Timing Township

Two Timing Township

I know we are not supposed to discuss other games, and if you never hear from me again, you will know what happened.

But yes, I have done and do do this. There is intrinsic tedium to playing a game such as Township, and all leveling up games have it to some degree. Some worse than others. Actually Township is one of the better ones to tell you the truth.

But still, while I am waiting for things to happen, I will flip back and forth between Township and two other games I have open. That's right, I'm three timing Township!

Anyway, I hope you have a good Memorial Day weekend, and no I will not/ cannot discuss what those other games are.

One of them is another Playrix title though.
    Town - DALISCAPE
    Coop - seul en mer(#SEU82G)
    Be kind.

Arlene James
    Hi Cobalt. I don't think that talking about games in general is wrong. And I think most of us play other games to one degree or another. I have just started looking at some of the other Playrix games the last co u ple of days. If you have any recommendations, you can PM me.

Geeze, I hate typing on this Kindle. Keeps skippingetters on me.

Chic121
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Banana View Post
    I know we are not supposed to discuss other games, and if you never hear from me again, you will know what happened.

But yes, I have done and do do this. There is intrinsic tedium to playing a game such as Township, and all leveling up games have it to some degree. Some worse than others. Actually Township is one of the better ones to tell you the truth.

But still, while I am waiting for things to happen, I will flip back and forth between Township and two other games I have open. That's right, I'm three timing Township!

Anyway, I hope you have a good Memorial Day weekend, and no I will not/ cannot discuss what those other games are.

One of them is another Playrix title though.
    My dear Cobalt

I would go absolutely nuts if all I played was Township !!! Ha....

So my count is exactly like yours .....

zaroba
    The game would probably get boring pretty fast if there was so much to do that you could spend all day every day playing it. You would eventually 'catch up' to the devs and run out of stuff to do if there wasn't any forced waiting.

I also play City Island 2 and City Island 4