Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hard levels

When the boosters don’t land where you want them, just use the settings button to stop the game before starting to play and go back in again. Do this oversee until the booster lands where you want it more or less. You don’t lose them by stopping the game before you start it.

I am stuck on Level 63, it is impossible to remove 83 blue pieces when there are not 83 pieces to remove!

Quote Originally Posted by Randy58usa View Post
    I am stuck on Level 63, it is impossible to remove 83 blue pieces when there are not 83 pieces to remove!
    I do not find your level anywhere. All I see is a Fishdom level 63 to collect tiles. Nothing blue. Do you have a screenshot? Or are you playing Homescapes ?
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

They are basically just sucker for money. Hard levels are so hard that without utter luck or real money you'll be just stuck on the same damned level without any joy and progress. And I'm still around level 40... Want my money? No way, an uninstall will do just fine...

Yes I love this game too but not when the levels are so hard you go through all your lives and still haven’t came close to clearing it. The prize wheel hardly ever gives me any good prizes and so does no good especially on a purple level. Other than that I love the game.