Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hard levels

Feline
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    4th days on level 123 and I am loosing interest very fast. I do not even try anymore. As it is more a question of "receiving" the needed boosters, I just move stuff around and wait for the game to solve it.

I really do not like the way the game is "balance". We can finish 4 boards in one day and then get stuck on the same for weeks. It is not an interesting rhythm for me at all.
    After a hard level you seem to get a couple of easier levels and then as you say you are just pushing tiles about which isnt interesting

But then the whole thing is supposed to make you impatient and buy gems

Having said that i been playing another game for months and cleared nearly 300 levels but they seem to finance the games by offering a boost if you watch a preview of endless other games

JChan
    The difficult levels really frustrate me but you are correct, after a hard level you usually get to play 2-3 easy levels. Sadly, I often complete those "easy" levels on the first try. I really wish there was a replay or the option to go back to other levels. That is the one thing I liked about Candy Crush was when I was frustrated on a level I would just go back to levels that I considered fun. After being stuck on the same level for over 3 months I finally just deleted Candy Crush and haven't looked back.

I am getting frustratingly close to doing the same with this game. Level 414 has me going crazy. Save the squid and clear the bubbles in this round and out of 5 games, 3-4 games end after 8-9 moves of the 29 moves given because there is no possible way to make a combination with the squid. So my game ends premature and I get very upset. Levels like 414, 341, snow tires, less than 25 moves and any level that has a dozen oil barrels really should be looked into.

What I find fun are levels where there are multiple special bombs and levels with 50 moves. It feels like I at least get to play the game.

Feline
    Im stuck on level 165 only got close once in 2 days quite often not getting half way through it the frustrating thing is mostly when you get a bomb its centre board or in a bottom corner and effect doesnt hardly reach the outside columns

Grape_Jellyfish
    I'm stuck on level 298, I just don't see any way around it though I've tried all of the suggestions.

Catherine
    Hi all.i am stuck on level 426, been weeks now, I soon will stop playing. I posted here, received a reply but it did not help me to get through it. They need to change it to make it easier to complete. No fun at all. Anyone have any suggestions?

JChan
    Catherine - I am also stuck on 426 after being stuck on 414 for what seemed like an eternity. From what I have seen since probably around level 350 or so is that there really isn't much strategy anymore in beating these levels, rather it is just hope to get lucky with a lot of power ups. I keep telling myself that I am going to delete this game from my phone but I just can't bring myself to do that yet. I have just kept plugging along trying to beat the level I am stuck on and if I get really frustrated I just don't play for a day or 2 and come back hoping to beat that level. Usually it is a rinse and repeat type cycle.

JChan
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine View Post
    Hi all.i am stuck on level 426, been weeks now, I soon will stop playing. I posted here, received a reply but it did not help me to get through it. They need to change it to make it easier to complete. No fun at all. Anyone have any suggestions?
    Have you made any progress on this level? I finally managed to beat level 426 this weekend and just by sheer luck. Again, beating this level came down to getting some nuke and dynamite power-ups at the right place at the right time which led to getting 2 lightning power-ups side by side. I completed the level with a few moves to spare.

Bethany Clarke
    I'm stuck on level 176. I'm having a hard time seeing how to progress this level without buying a lot of power-ups and then simply hoping the power-ups I buy are randomly placed where I actually need them and not someplace where I get no benefit and thereby waste all my money.

Tracy Mackie
    I'm stuck on 120 ... Ughhh it's been A week now ...

booroopooh
    I am also stuck on level 298. Been at it for over two weeks. Love the game but am getting frustrated. Any suggestions