Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hard levels

Crystaltose

Hard levels

I love this game but am very dissapointed in how hard some levels are. It is very frustrating to play some levels for weeks on end without results. It isn't the point that it can be done because some people delete the game. it should fun and it can be too trying. This game could be so much fun if it wasn't for that issue.

Kim Kz
    I know, I'm stuck on a timed level that's impossible. I even did the update hoping they made it easier lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Kz View Post
    I know, I'm stuck on a timed level that's impossible. I even did the update hoping they made it easier lol.
    Me too Kim. 218. I hate the timed levels. Every time I get to one I say I'm finishing, but after leaving it for a few days I've had 'just one last try' and manage to complete it. But this one is a lulu. I play to relax not get stressed. 😊
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Bethany Clarke
    I'm stuck on level 148. If I repeat the same level too many times, I get frustrated. But that's the nature of these Match-3 games. They all create an environment of regularly buying currency to complete levels. I usually play these style games for a while and then quit playing. Mostly because I feel like spending a lot of money for just one level as opposed to other style games where I feel like my money stretches farther (like with Township) is not worth it.

I wish there were more strategies for completing levels. Even when I watch the videos of levels on Youtube, most of the time, it's just players getting lucky. There's no "strategy" they used that I can duplicate, so the videos are of very limited value. I have had fun with Fishdom. It's an adorable game with terrific graphics and sound, but I suspected that sooner or later, I'd be coming up against too many difficult levels too often. I think I'm getting really close to that point with this. lol

Kim Kz
    Me too Bethany.

Feline
    Maybe its a fluke but i find certain times of day are luckier than others

Ladylucifer
    I've spent too much on gems, and feel your pain. A lot of it is plain dumb luck. Hang in there. I'm on level 392 for the fourth day.

Kim Kz
    I personally think they played each level to see how many moves it required to complete it then subtracted 1/3 of them cuz I always need just 1 to finish.

4th days on level 123 and I am loosing interest very fast. I do not even try anymore. As it is more a question of "receiving" the needed boosters, I just move stuff around and wait for the game to solve it.

I really do not like the way the game is "balance". We can finish 4 boards in one day and then get stuck on the same for weeks. It is not an interesting rhythm for me at all.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Feline
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim Kz View Post
    I personally think they played each level to see how many moves it required to complete it then subtracted 1/3 of them cuz I always need just 1 to finish.
    You could be right i frequently need just one