Thread: Level 90

Level 90

Can’t get passed this

Just passed that level today. It is kind of frustrating. We really have to look for all the more powerful power ups we can create and combine some. I finally solved it when I did a combo multicolor ball with a torpedo. Instead of working to the right side of the board, I went for the left side too.

Do not worry about all the cookies on the board as there are more then needed for the goal. As long as I was focusing on the locked cookies on the right, I think I was doomed.

Keep trying and good luck.
    Last edited by Graylady; 10-10-2017 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Add Info
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Just in case this helps, here is a video for level 90.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJHGmrIQscg
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

Aha! With THREE balls even I could do it. Show me how to do without!

Here is another video for level 90

At first the player focus too much on the right side but he manage to do it with 1 ball combine with plane.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Thanks Graylady. Your suggestion about the cookies was excellent : at the third try I completed the level without boosters 😊😊

In some ways, you need more luck to complate the stage with a booster other than a rainbow ball.

If you have not complated the stage yet, check out my video.

https://youtu.be/i13rn34qb_c