Thread: Game will not sync between devices - help

Question Game will not sync between devices - help

I play on an ipad and also installed the game on an iphone.

I signed into the same Facebook account on both devices, but my phone is not in sync with my ipad.

How do I get them to be in sync?

According to the help in the game you should be able to sync between these 2 devices. Go tonthe Help and Support in the game, click on the section Game Progress, then on the question Can I play on 2 devices? Follow the instructions there. If you are not successful, click on NO at the bottom of the page to contact customer service.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Thanks for replying. I tried to follow those instructions and it says to tap download in the pop up window, but I don't get a pop up window.

After reading the instructions I thought the problem could be there. You will have to report the problem now. Tell them exactly where it went wrong.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by gamesharq View Post
    I play on an ipad and also installed the game on an iphone.

I signed into the same Facebook account on both devices, but my phone is not in sync with my ipad.

How do I get them to be in sync?
    Are you logged in to your Game Center?
    In my opinion it is still the safest way to sync the game between iOS devices

Addendum: No, Apple did NOT stop providing the Game Center Service,
    they just stopped providing uploading pics and connecting friends.
    Last edited by Missy's; 10-10-2017 at 12:24 AM.
    Grüße & Best Regards,

Town: ....... Missy's
    My_Coop: . Frond M
    Coop Tag: . #FR2524
    Level: .......145, Gold
    Minimum: ..Level 95
    Language: .German

Started:....July 2016
    Pathes are made by walking

I am signed into Game Center, but this game doesn't appear to use Game Center. It doesn't show up in my Game Center games list.

Oh my, I am so sorry, I wasn‘t aware I am in the Homescapes section ...

Actually I didn‘t play Homescapes on several devices, so I tried now and installed it additionally to my iPhone.
    And yes, unfortunately the same here, it is not syncing, too.

Sorry again for my useless answer, indeed it seems to be a basic problem. Hopefully at least CS can help you!
    Grüße & Best Regards,

Town: ....... Missy's
    My_Coop: . Frond M
    Coop Tag: . #FR2524
    Level: .......145, Gold
    Minimum: ..Level 95
    Language: .German

Started:....July 2016
    Pathes are made by walking

Download onto second device. Connect to FB. Hard close game (double tap home, slide exit). Reopen game. Worked for me.

Thanks, but that doesn't seem to work for me.

Hello, gamesharq!
    If you can't sync your games using Facebook, be sure to contact our Support team from both devices so that our agents could help you sort things out.