Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Can You Create a Link?

  1. #1
    Moderator Nevada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Southeast England, UK
    Posts
    2,179

    Can You Create a Link?

    Since we got lessons goin on now, why not have a practice at doing links.


    So... did you learn how to create a link?

    Here's my answer

  2. #2
    Well done, you!

    Now test your ability to quote an image/gif from a different post!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Since we got lessons goin on now, why not have a practice at doing links.


    So... did you learn how to create a link?

    Here's my answer
    Okay, so now I slightly hate you Nevada.. beyond jealous.

  4. #4
    Gold Member Sweetness123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    USA/South Carolina
    Posts
    1,254
    I would like to know how to do this... I have tried copying, etc. I am going to try and copy Bessville's here is my answer... Give me a minute...

  5. #5
    Gold Member Sweetness123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    USA/South Carolina
    Posts
    1,254
    http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploa...inally-gif.gif See, I can't seem to figure this out... Where do we go to "learn this"? I hope its a 3rd grade level learn... Okay, maybe 1st grade level in my case...


    OH MY STARS... When I posted it, it turned blue... So that's how it's done... Just "copy and paste"?
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 10-10-2017 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Cause my link turned blue after I submited

  6. #6
    Gold Member Sweetness123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    USA/South Carolina
    Posts
    1,254
    Why does mine have the whole link... Why not "Here's my answer...".

  7. #7
    Gold Member Graylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Quebec, Ca
    Posts
    9,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Why does mine have the whole link... Why not "Here's my answer...".
    Go look at Amoria post explaining what text you have to put BEFORE and AFTER the link in order for it to work.

    Here is another way to do it that you may find easier

    1- copy the link you want to post
    2- write the text you want to transform in a link. Can be a word like HERE or many word like My Answer is here.
    3- select that word/text
    4- click on the little earth with link icon beside the smileys icon
    5- delete anything in the small window and long press until a menu appear
    6- click on PASTE
    7- click on OK

    Do not worry... it seem complicated when down to each steps but it get easier and fast after doing a couple of them.

  8. #8
    Gold Member Sweetness123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    USA/South Carolina
    Posts
    1,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Go look at Amoria post explaining what text you have to put BEFORE and AFTER the link in order for it to work.

    Here is another way to do it that you may find easier

    1- copy the link you want to post
    2- write the text you want to transform in a link. Can be a word like HERE or many word like My Answer is here.
    3- select that word/text
    4- click on the little earth with link icon beside the smileys icon
    5- delete anything in the small window and long press until a menu appear
    6- click on PASTE
    7- click on OK

    Do not worry... it seem complicated when down to each steps but it get easier and fast after doing a couple of them.
    Thanks Graylady... I really want to learn this... It is so nice when u guys put the link as to where u can find things...

  9. #9
    Gold Member Sweetness123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    USA/South Carolina
    Posts
    1,254

  10. #10
    Gold Member Sweetness123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    USA/South Carolina
    Posts
    1,254
    Oh my STARS... Thank u so much again Graylady... -- I learned something new...

    just tried to click but would not open... I am going to try again... Thanks, and u can ignore me from this point... When Dread, Bess and Nevada come back on -- They will probably b like "what in the world..." ( too funny...)
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 10-10-2017 at 12:42 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •