Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Update Is Here...

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    In the "news" section, in the new update description, it's said about the upcoming "Wild West" season that there will be new tasks:
    - use tools in the mine
    - complete combo tasks

The tools one, fine, i get it, but what's the second one? Complete 2 tasks at the same time, or combined tasks like "send ships to island" + "bring products form said island" ? What do you think that task is?
    A combo could be : make 8 cotton fabric AND 8 shirts.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 180, Zoo level 45 --- Fishdom level 1017 --- Homescapes level 106

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    A combo could be : make 8 cotton fabric AND 8 shirts.
    There are a lot of combinations like that that could be possible.
    Next question is will they be considered as one or 2 tasks? When you choose from the board will there be 2 separate linked tasks, or one with both included? If separate, can you still choose only one?
    So many questions... And as usual, we'll have to wait until we can see for ourselves.

It's meant to pique your interest, generate buzz, get you excited. And we only have 18+ days to wait! I'm all atwitter about it.......

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    In the "news" section, in the new update description, it's said about the upcoming "Wild West" season that there will be new tasks:
    - use tools in the mine
    - complete combo tasks

The tools one, fine, i get it, but what's the second one? Complete 2 tasks at the same time, or combined tasks like "send ships to island" + "bring products form said island" ? What do you think that task is?
    Could the combo be ore and clay????
    **Started playing August 2014** Town 113 Zoo 36
    Have all the factories Special projects and land expansion
    In a small co-op 5 of us no drama we have fun

Just got the update take a REAL HARD look at your town baseball ruby and basketball ALL have players Yea !!!!! Of course all the decorations so cute One thing I noticed is BIG spiders this year barn and mine.
    **Started playing August 2014** Town 113 Zoo 36
    Have all the factories Special projects and land expansion
    In a small co-op 5 of us no drama we have fun

Sounds like a really cool update, lol! Maybe will have it by start of event
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town: Hank ~~ changes weekly, sometimes hourly
    Town Level: 132
    Zoo Level: 37
    Best Co-op: Tigger's Den

No Android update for my US members yet. Hmph.

In combo tasks, I assume they’ll still be 135, so I expect it’ll just be 2 half-tasks squidged together. Harvest cotton, make cotton fabric? If they’re all related pairs, it would probably mean that one half of each combo may be more likely to be a crop. Mining and smelt would be popular, as might crates with luck, or fruit with jam, though that would take forever. Or maybe it’ll be a mash-up of 2 completely unrelated random things. Either way, it’ll make deciding whether to use boosters trickier, I guess, and if they’re random pairs it’ll make task selection harder for those who are picky. But it will certainly break the monotony of planes and trains! Unless they’re all 50/50 plane train pairs, hehe.. After 50% of my tasks this week being crates I really am quite bored of them.
    Playrix, please put old regatta rewards system back!
    P34XZS
    Co-op: Bessville (#ESCXWF)

Just got the update for android in the uk........it is really worth the wait!
    London, UK
    Town level 121/ Zoo level 26
    Co-op: Tiggers Den - #GMNRD6

I agree. Though in a tiny voice so as not to rub it in for those that haven’t got it
    Playrix, please put old regatta rewards system back!
    P34XZS
    Co-op: Bessville (#ESCXWF)

Quote Originally Posted by Ann View Post
    Just got the update for android in the uk........it is really worth the wait!
    Right?

Looks great so far!

Last edited by dreadnought; 10-12-2017 at 04:49 PM.