Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Changed my Facebook picture, when will it change in Township?

Rain

Changed my Facebook picture, when will it change in Township?

Hi all,

I changed my Facebook profile picture yesterday. When will my Township avatar change so that it shows the new picture?

Thanks!

I don't know when will it change automatically but you can change it manually by disconnecting your facebook account and then connecting it again.
    TOWN: Bhaarat
    PLATFORM: Windows Phone 8.1
    TOWN LEVEL: 68
    ZOO LEVEL: 12
    BARN SIZE: 685

Read this before posting! Ideas that cannot be implemented at this time (or ever)
    http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....time-(or-ever)

Rain

It may take up to 2 weeks for the Playrix servers to get update with you new picture.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Doodlebug82
    I had to delete my game and then reinstall before I got my new picture to show.

Rain
    Thanks everyone!

Gulshan, I tried disconnecting from Facebook and connecting again, but it didn't work.

Graylady, thanks for that info. I'll just try to be patient.

Doodlebug, that's more work than I want to go to. LOL I think I'll just give it a couple weeks like Graylady said and see what happens.

Rain
    Just in case anyone reads this in the future and wonders how long it took, it just updated today, so it took 10 or 11 days. I can't remember if I changed it the day I posted this thread or the day before.

Socaldk
    I have tried all of the above and my picture has never changed. This should be something easy for the developers to do

Quote Originally Posted by Socaldk View Post
    I have tried all of the above and my picture has never changed. This should be something easy for the developers to do
    I don't think this has anything to do with the developers. As I understand it, the servers have to update / synchs or something. I think this can take up to 3 weeks? Might be wrong though...... 😏
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

I've been waiting four months, logged in, out, shake it all ab... nothing works.

Banned
    If it takes four months already something must be wrong. I change it very often and it takes between 7 to 14 days everytime to see the new FB picture.