Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Making Fishdom Friends

Please add me as a friend

I could use some friends. Please add me. I don't use Facebook.

I enjoy Fishdom over Township, but both are good. It is the enhanced abilty to alter the images in each fish tank that I enjoy and the individual messages the fish speak to me as I arrange their world for them. I enjoy the encouragement and the positive encouragement that transfers a little to my outside world and my own real challenges there waiting for me. They are two very well imagined games that out of hundreds of other games offer more variety and interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz Southerland View Post
    Looking for new players so please please please please
    Add me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I also have facebook if you want to add me from there but please
    Tell me your requesting friend for fishdom
    Thanks

I Need Friends on Fishdom!! Please Comment!!

Hi everyone! I just recently started playing Fishdom about a week & a half ago, & I've already fallen in love with it because it's sooo addicting & I just love how my Fishies talk to me! Lol.. Anyways, none of my friends on FB (Facebook) play this game, but I would really like to have some friends that I can send/receive lives from. I promise to send as many lives as I possibly can whenever I'm asked/able to! But also, please don't add me if you only want to receive lives & not send them back because that just isn't cool. One more thing, I'm not really sure how to add people.. I dont know if I need to do it through FB or through the actual Fishdom app lol. So anyways, my name on FB is Sara Wilson but since that is such a common name, you'll probably never find MY profile, so there's gotta be another way to add friends to my Fishdom game right?! If you know the answer and/or want to be friends through Fishdom please leave a comment with your name & how to add each other lol. Thanks everyone. Have a good night!

Add me:lyne8318

Quote Originally Posted by Lyne8318 View Post
    Add me:lyne8318
    Did you read my post? I don't know how. Can you please explain to me how to add people? Do I do it through Facebook or the actual Fishdom app?

I go through Google Play to open Fishdom. There is a tab there to look for other players. You just type in their name. I will go and try your playing name and lyne8318. Also whenever I send lives, my total never lowers so I keep my five. I am great at sending and if you can take the time to send back, I would appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by SaraMichele View Post
    Did you read my post? I don't know how. Can you please explain to me how to add people? Do I do it through Facebook or the actual Fishdom app?
    You have to add them on Facebook first. They should appear automatically in your game. You may have to restart your game. I can't help you more then that as I am not on Facebook.

So far, there is no way to add friends directly into the game.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah Ann Cantillo View Post
    I go through Google Play to open Fishdom. There is a tab there to look for other players. You just type in their name. I will go and try your playing name and lyne8318. Also whenever I send lives, my total never lowers so I keep my five. I am great at sending and if you can take the time to send back, I would appreciate it.
    Hi Deborah

We cannot add Google friends into Fishdom at the moment.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix