Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast

Thread: Making Fishdom Friends

Quote Originally Posted by Xona View Post
    I had to try that. Your experience, albert, has been attractive. Also, I need to feed the fish. And interestingly, will counted for Aqua tasks feeding friendly aquariums?

Ha!
    The English translation from Russian is a bit askew!
    But I think I get the meaning of what you saying.

What Facebook name you using?

Thank you albert, but I'm surprised anyone here understands me at all. I can't think in English. To have another language group that's serious. And, by the way, for the previous post, I suffered a long time choosing synonyms, and still did not guess. In FB go here: https://m.facebook.com/home.php or https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks (but I think different platforms are incompatible, because you're playing on IOS?)
    Last edited by Bessville; 03-29-2019 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xona View Post
    I had to try that. Your experience, albert, has been attractive. Also, I need to feed the fish. And interestingly, will counted for Aqua tasks feeding friendly aquariums?
    Hey, I did understand what you were saying, even if wrong words were used, l8ke the word ‘attractive’, the word here should be ‘useful or helpfull’.
    Attractive = Beautiful, nice looking.

Very rarely does feeding the fish count towards Aquatasks, and it’s only worth a glove booster, no no big deal
    All the fish in the aquariums are super friendly! They cheer for you when you win a game level, and often sad when you lose a game level.

I don’t know if any REAL aquarium fish who behave in this manner, but, it’s just a game.....

Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    Hi,my name is Darren and I am looking for neighbours. Daily player so always happy to help. Thanks, Darren. ☺

How I make neighbors and visit other aquariums???

Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    Hi,my name is Darren and I am looking for neighbours. Daily player so always happy to help. Thanks, Darren. ☺
    Add me pls

Add me. I play daily.

Fishdom neighbors needed. I play daily.
    Thanks

I have been playing daily too. Would like friends, but not quite sure how too add friends

Look for me in Facebook at Planets Thirtytwo