Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Making Fishdom Friends

Please add me as a friend

Aretha Dinga Facebook

Hello please 🤗 Facebook name Aretha Dinga, adicione me 😌😌🤒

Hello asking for friends on fishtom. I'm available on Facebook. My name is Renee Faunce. I'm looking forward to meeting you. Thank you.

I hope some of y’all can help me out.... I’ve been playing Fishdom for awhile now(@a somewhat leisurely pace,LoL)My Problem is that I can’t seem to add any friends to my game-Grrrrr!!!🙄🙄I think the problem lies between the communication between FB & the Actual App?!? Has anyone else run into this problem?? I’ve tried disconnecting& reconnecting it again to FB but nothing seems to help?!? It still doesn’t show up under my “Apps”Tab on FB?!? While we’re on the topic-neither does my Gardenscspe App???I cant add friends unless FB Recognizes it?? Help me please!!! I could certainly use the extra lives and All the Help&Guidance y’all can provide..... Thanks So Much Im advance~Amy M.

I sent you a friend request, hope I sent it to the right person. My name is Kellie Kauffman, please add me too. Thx

Sara, I'll be your Fishdom friend, my name is Kellie Kauffman (FB No pic) look for me, it's pretty easy to find, send me a friend request & I'll accept.
    Thx, KKAUFFMAN

Очень нужны друзья в игре! Добавьте меня в друзья!

Look for Kellie Kauffman (no pic) on Facebook and send me a friend request. I'll accept it and we can be friends on Fishdom!! 😄 Thx, KKAUFFMAN

Добавьте меня для игры!! Обещаю отправлять жизни!!