Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stuck On 154 For Weeks

Yes I have to get 85 of each how, been stuck on this for days after finally completing 153 which I was also stuck on. When looking at videos for help they only have to get 50 of each. Why is there a difference in people’s games.

Level 154 Impossible

I have tried to best level 154 for a couple of days but it is impossible. I looked it upp on Youtube and found that I have to get 85 bowties and Blue bricks and when i look at Youtube the most I have seen is 50... Why do I have to get so much?

There seems to be a few that have different requirements on iOS and Android

Yeah, but 85 of each is totally impossible... The best I've done is 60-65 of each.

Walting

Have your reported this from within your game ? This is the best thing to do. There are some glitches in the game that need to be review.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I have the same problem. I'll report it in the "game issues" thread, where Tanya (playrix staff) is sometimes writing.

Quote Originally Posted by kali1 View Post
    I have the same problem. I'll report it in the "game issues" thread, where Tanya (playrix staff) is sometimes writing.
    reporting ingame means from ingame, Help and Support should be behind the cog. Posting in the forum doesn't help, esp. when the Devs (who don't read here) have to check some inconsistencies in your game.
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-15-2017 at 03:43 PM.

Maybe this will encourage you. I had to do the 85 of each puzzle, too, and I was able to finish it. I used two rainbow balls combined with round bombs and also used an extra 5 moves at the end. It was annoying and took awhile, but I was able to finish it finally.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 116
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty - International Regatta Community
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    Maybe this will encourage you. I had to do the 85 of each puzzle, too, and I was able to finish it. I used two rainbow balls combined with round bombs and also used an extra 5 moves at the end. It was annoying and took awhile, but I was able to finish it finally.
    This. I did it the same way finally. Sorry for encouraging. All you need is to be lucky and if you have a chance then pay the 900 coins. Cross my fingers.
    Last edited by kali1; 10-15-2017 at 05:42 PM.

Hello, guys! Players need to collect 85 of each piece in the correct version of the level. The differences have been caused by the changes in the game balance and we apologize for the inconvenience.