Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stuck On 154 For Weeks

Stuck On 154 For Weeks

I have been playing level 154 for weeks I just don't think it's possible to get 75 red and 75 blue bows in 23 moves I even have used some power ups but nothing homescapes is getting to difficult. Can someone please help ?

Hi Ellie

This one seem to need a lot of combination of power ups. I just look at the first videos I found HERE and it look like the game drop a lot on the board. Combining multicolored balls with bombs or torpedoes seem to be the solution.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Combining multicolored balls with bombs or torpedoes seem to be the solution.
    This seems to be the strategy for any level. Might just copy this statement so I can paste it to all future level threads.

I wouldn't be miffed about 154 if the videos for completing it weren't reduced to 50 50 instead of the 75 75 needed. Lowest I got the count to was 28 35 so far

Actually just thought of this. Are you running on an android device. Kinda curious if android has a 75 on blue/red and iOS has 50? Would explain the videos and would mean android users need an update for the bug.

Thanks for pointing that AlmostDumb. I admit I did not look at the numbers at all.

Ellie, please report this from within the game. It is a problem that need to be corrected.

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Yea. I thought 75 red 75 blue was a tad excessive so I was looking at guides. Then noticed after a bit the amount needed at the start of the guide was different myself. I went ahead and reported it as well.

Stuck On Level 154

I have been on this level for weeks now it's seems impossible 75 red n 75 blue. Can someone plz tell me if there is any tips

See this discussion about the same level HERE

I tried dozens of times when it was still 75 red/blue each. Got frustrated and deleted the game. Redownloaded and now it's 85 each! Yikes! I sent a very angry message to support that I only kind of regret.