Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 21.04 New Update

21.04 New Update

Hi guys!

Enjoy an all-new Township update with a bevy of new content and improvements!

Upcoming event:
    The townspeople are putting on a flower festival:
    * Compete against other players to be named the best florist anywhere! Grow flowers to make flower arrangements!
    * New temporary plants: Tulips, Narcissi, and Chrysanthemums;
    * 8 new temporary holiday-themed decorations, some of which you can win by participating in the event (so don't forget to decorate your town with flowers!).

New in town:
    * New factories: Coffee Factory and Hot Dog Factory!
    * 7 new recipes: Cappuccino, Corn Dog, many more!
    * New crop: Coffee;
    * 5 new expansions;
    * All-new collection of mine artifacts at the museum!
    * 4 new special decorations: Gates of Glory, Burj Khalifa, the Biggest Diamond, and Jet Ski;
    * 5 new flags available in the Flag Settings: Jamaica, Barbados, Suriname, Nepal, and Myanmar;
    * Many new sketches with townspeople!

New at the Zoo:
    * Max Zoo level pushed to 31!
    * 3 new animals: snow-white Arctic Foxes, lovely Platypuses, and enormous Wild Boars;
    * 7 new expansions;
    * 6 new decorations: Inflatable Dragon, Inflatable Bee, Date Palm, Japanese Pine, Araguaney tree, and Rhino Statue;
    * New Zoo visitors!

And many other improvements!

Thanks for playing Township! Stay tuned as more is yet to come!

Cheers!
    - Liza.

P.S. An update for Mac users will be rolled out in 2 weeks from now.
    Last edited by Anna Petrova; 06-07-2018 at 03:10 PM.

gator717
    Thanks for the update!

Enjoying the hotdog factory and saving up for the coffee one. And I am really liking the yellow tree and bumblebee balloon!

Liza, could you please pass along the suggestion of adding a Cuban flag? I am redecorating my town and would love to add that flag. Thanks!

Hi Liza

When I visit Google Play Store to get the update this morning, the "What's new" section still showed the last update info. Nothing about this new update.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Before update I was at level 58 had 213 tcash but when I updated, the town I got was of 6 days back so now I am at level 57 have only 150 tcash and lost my all hard work of 6 days. Population decreased, community building rock climbing gone, barn materials gone and the zoo will take 3 days to open so now at this time I'm not in any mood of playing it.
    I have sent a report to township from in game but don't know when will they contact me.
    My ticket no. is 713208.
    Please township team help me
    Last edited by Gulshan Bisht; 04-21-2016 at 03:26 PM.
    TOWN: Bhaarat
    PLATFORM: Windows Phone 8.1
    TOWN LEVEL: 68
    ZOO LEVEL: 12
    BARN SIZE: 685

Read this before posting! Ideas that cannot be implemented at this time (or ever)
    http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....time-(or-ever)

kopljan
    I'm on windows 10 and not sure after reading this I want to update game. And my daughter is on windows 8.1 and game re-downloading indefinitely.....

Dear kopljan, I think you can update the app because most windows phone users had updated the app and nobody had report any problem.
    So I think it's just a problem with me till now.

Read this before posting! Ideas that cannot be implemented at this time (or ever)

kopljan
    I don't think so. When I visit towns of my friends or from someone who needs help game doesn't block me with message that player have different version of game. I will wait a little. And you have issue or not?

amyleeltt
    ios8, level 40. updated the app in apple app store last night. except the new building Burj khalifa and a large empty wooden deck on the beach, nothing changed. new decoration tab does not appear and co-op building is not there on the deck. anybody has the same problem as i have? what can i do? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by amyleeltt View Post
    ios8, level 40. updated the app in apple app store last night. except the new building Burj khalifa and a large empty wooden deck on the beach, nothing changed. new decoration tab does not appear and co-op building is not there on the deck. anybody has the same problem as i have? what can i do? thanks!
    You have to report this from within your game. Click on the cog and on Report an issue. Leave the text showed in the open email and explain what is going on after the update.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

As you wish kopljan. I said that because I thought you also want the zoo badly as all the windows players (me included) wants but if you can wait for the zoo than its not necessary to update it and take the risk because there is nothing new in the game other than the ZOO