Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
Results 211 to 219 of 219

Thread: April Update - It's Here!

  1. #211
    Alizar77
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBird77 View Post
    Guy walking his dog. When you tap him, he kneels down and pets the pooch. Awwwww.
    He is walking a piglet however

    I have collected tons of these small street scenes video clips like the one with the policemen sticking their head through the penguin wall.
    I wanted to make a collection for my youtube channel.

  2. #212
    Lightbox
    Guest
    This is ALMOST a parade. Or a game of Red Rover? :P
    Screenshot_2016-04-23-10-10-15_kindlephoto-82522575.jpg
    Last edited by Lightbox; 04-24-2016 at 11:58 AM.

  3. #213
    malw77
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbox View Post
    This is ALMOST a parade. Or a game of Red Rover? :P
    Screenshot_2016-04-23-10-10-15_kindlephoto-82522575.jpg
    That's quite spooky! Maybe they think they're looking in a mirror?

  4. #214
    Betsy
    Guest
    This is so funny! Tapping on most of the people does something now! The guy in the blue and white t-shirt walking a grey cat -- tap him and he rears back while the cat jumps! A random farmer argues with whoever is around (mainly himself). The couple stops and adjusts their hats. The guy with some suitcase and a kid, they wave. There's a walking a big dog, like a great Dane, he stops and pets the dog if you tap him.
    Last edited by Betsy; 04-24-2016 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Dang, it won't let add a screenshot!

  5. #215
    Morrigan
    Guest
    I love that the game keeps evolving like this. Although I only had more more factory to build and now I have three, which means holding off on any major decorations due to money and space reasons.
    The only thing I really wish they would have updated is the look of the butt ugly regular high rise house. Lol

  6. #216
    Arlene James
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Alizar77 View Post
    He is walking a piglet however

    I have collected tons of these small street scenes video clips like the one with the policemen sticking their head through the penguin wall.
    I wanted to make a collection for my youtube channel.
    IMHO, it is a woman in a suit that is walking the pot bellied pig, judging by the hair.

  7. #217
    Gold Member scorekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    On a Ridge, Southern Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,082
    Have you seen the lady in the black jumper with a white shirt underneath? She is really strutting her stuff and appears to also be with the sailor and other town folk......She may be a new competitor for the lady in pink....

    I finally saw the violin player...she was on my farm road and playing for my crops, lol.

    So far, am pleased with the update. Slowly building up my coins. Have 100,000 now, lol, after purchasing new factories...didn't take long to spend a million hard earned dollars...

  8. #218
    W.alway@cox.net
    Guest
    Same here...bummer I don't have names on my Avatars either, hope they fix the problem soon!
    Last edited by W.alway@cox.net; 04-29-2016 at 09:52 PM.

  9. #219
    Barbara-Jean
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
    I love that the game keeps evolving like this. Although I only had more more factory to build and now I have three, which means holding off on any major decorations due to money and space reasons.
    The only thing I really wish they would have updated is the look of the butt ugly regular high rise house. Lol
    Morrigan, hello I am level 72 and have not built the last 4 factories, and I do not have a problem, what with all my friends helping and Raja.
    Good luck

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •