Thread: Don't Like New Regatta Tasks

Don't Like New Regatta Tasks

Wow, the new regatta task really suck! I just want to build my town,chat with my co op Sisters, race the regatta, and have fun! Not doing that now! I don't care how do able you say they are, they aren't fun! The stupid board is loading those damn mystery and crate task, and not loading normal task at anything but really low scores! Really disappointed!
    I have read that people are leaving their co ops! How bad does a game have to suck to make that happen? Please go back to normal task! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Reggina Bradshaw View Post
    Wow, the new regatta task really suck! I just want to build my town,chat with my co op Sisters, race the regatta, and have fun! Not doing that now! I don't care how do able you say they are, they aren't fun! The stupid board is loading those damn mystery and crate task, and not loading normal task at anything but really low scores! Really disappointed!
    I have read that people are leaving their co ops! How bad does a game have to suck to make that happen? Please go back to normal task! Thank you!
    The seasonal regattas and mystery tasks are considered a welcome change by many players. There is nothing stopping you from simply dumping the tasks you and your co-op don't like, there's no requirement that they need to be completed.
    As for the low point tasks, they have always been there, the frequency of it all varies from week to week, as it did before the seasons and new tasks were introduced.

No one in our co op wants to do them. I AGREE, get rid of them. The trouble is that the management will not admit when they have made a miscalculation, so I reckon that unless a heap more people complain or just leave those tasks alone, nothing will change.

Lots of us like them. And if you don’t, so what, another couple of weeks and you get something different that you might love. Hardly worth quitting the game over, or spoiling it for everyone else, in my not so humble opinion.

Some in our co-op have found the new seasonals quite tough, so we have to ensure that we are dumping enough to allow others to get the tasks that suit them. Others in our co-op will only, or mainly do the mystery tasks, as they like the challenge/variation. As we disregard the dumping penalty we dump everything we don't like, seasonal or not.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

I'm soloing at the moment and love the mystery tasks and new tasks and I still get plenty 135 tasks of the original variety, so maybe the problem is the number of people looking for a specific task?

As far as I'm concerned, this is the best the regatta has ever been.