• Yes

4 66.67%
  • No

2 33.33%

Thread: A donation box

ManiacMeg81

A donation box

The donation box is something i think players might find useful

Ever had it when someone wants to help you but only has say 1 bagel, even though you need 2??

With a donation box they could donate what they have to help you

The donation box should eb linked to what you need help with,on either plane or train: so that people don't just give random things that you don't need

I doubt this will ever but its just something i would like to share and see how many people would also like this

ps... i have seen the post about what cannot happen. understand this counts as partially helping a friend ..
    Last edited by ManiacMeg81; 04-17-2016 at 02:22 PM. Reason: forgt to add somert

This is just not going to happen. I'll give you 2 examples l.
    1. Assume if someone asks for help in 6 bagels and you help him in 3 and I help him in 2 and third player gives 1 bagel, then how will you divide single clover in 3. Answer me.
    2. Think if you are hungry and order 3 pizza and the pizza guy just comes with 1 pizza and says that "he had only 1 at this time please take this and I'll give you the remaining two some other time, then how would you feel?.. LOL
    TOWN: Bhaarat
    PLATFORM: Windows Phone 8.1
    TOWN LEVEL: 68
    ZOO LEVEL: 12
    BARN SIZE: 685

Read this before posting! Ideas that cannot be implemented at this time (or ever)
    http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....time-(or-ever)

ManiacMeg81
    Well..... y don't they just give a clover to each person....
    and for example no 2.... we are talking about an online game not real life...
    hahaha