Thread: 4 Lives again

4 Lives again

I'm so sick of your game, after not playing for 8 hours I get into the game with 4 lives and the 5th life is coming in 29.48 minutes. This keeps happening and now I can't even remember how many times it has happened.

This may happen because you quit the game before cycling through to the lose a life menu. This will happen especially on the weekends when the fireworks festival is on and the warning pops up saying you have collected 'x' number of firecrackers, do you want to continue? If you close the game at that point, Austin will not have removed a life from you. You sit for 8 hours it builds to 5 lives, you log in, exit through the final screen and Austin deducts a life, leaving you with 4 and a timer running to refill your last life. I've done it before, I would be willing to bet that is what's happening.

4 lives again

This is so OLD - why does your game not work??? I'm getting sick and tired of it. Levels that you can't pass because the needed items won't come down with over 10 moves left and pretty much every day after not playing for 5 to 8 hours and there's ONLY 4 LIVES with 5th life coming in 24.40 minutes. SICK & TIRED. I even took the app off of my phone since it's IMPOSSIBLE TO GET ANYWHERE ON LEVEL 1288.

& 4 lives again

From 6:30 AM to 11:41 AM - over 5 hours and going to play on FB with 4 LIVES AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN. GET THIS PIECE OF CRAP GAME FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you read my response to your previous post?

I've heard yelling and getting super enraged and irate always fixes the problem. Keep going, you're right on track.

& 4 Lives Again

Piece of crap game!!!!

Amber, that sure must be annoying, but posting offensive posts won't help. Playrix staff seldom replies here in the forum. I looked through your former posts, and the answer to your complaints was before already to report it from ingame; also see Nataly's reply here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post762809

so I suggest you help them (again) to help you by reporting from ingame. Good luck!

I've merged your threads into one. Please read the responses you got above, and stop making new threads about it. I get that you're frustrated, but it will not help and is against the forum rules.

Here's how to contact Playrix support from facebook: https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post820496

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Kindsvogel View Post
    Piece of crap game!!!!
    Last edited by Honor; 10-12-2017 at 04:06 PM.