Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 133pts More Than Perfect Score

133pts More Than Perfect Score

Hi finished regatta in 2nd place 2 racers 16 tasks 135s = 4320 another team 2 racers managed to do 133 pts more than us !!!! How is this possible. Has anyone else had this done to them, and can anything he done ?

Hi, is your final score showing as 4320? Which league are you in?

With doing 16 tasks, they must be in Gold League.
    With 2 racers, 2 x 2160 = 4320 = perfect score.
    Where the other team got 133 pts additionally is inexplicable to me, too.

If that is correct with the TWO racers in all Coops involved, I wouldn't have any other idea than to report it to Playrix.

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post150626

We are in gold league, and we have perfect score showing, they have 133pts more than perfect score...

I have reported to playrix ... But they have not replied don't know how long it takes for them to get back...

Several days at best, Northern. Make sure you send your co op tag and a screenshot of both the result and your regatta stats for the race to support too, or your first contact will just be them asking for those things, which will delay any real assistance further.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern dancers View Post
    Hi finished regatta in 2nd place 2 racers 16 tasks 135s = 4320 another team 2 racers managed to do 133 pts more than us !!!! How is this possible. Has anyone else had this done to them, and can anything he done ?
    The only thing I could think of is that they were initially 3 racers, the 3rd racer did 1 task worth 133 pts, then either left or was kicked-out.
    Township Level: 70
    Zoo Level: 21
    Platform: iOS

Wouldn't OPs team have to have three racers to have been put with a team of three initially though?

I still don't really understand regatta points... is there any way this it position bonus/dumps penalties/whatever taking effect?

Must be a bug.
    If you lose a racer you do not change to another, smaller group, you then just will finish with one racer less than the others.
    (And so with less points than possible related to the current number of racers in your group.)

Report it; assumingly it won‘t change anything for you retroactivley, but it is the only way to find out what happened and - more important probably - to call the devs attention to this issue in general.
    Last edited by Missy's; 10-03-2017 at 07:04 AM.
    Grüße & Best Regards,

Town: ....... Missy's
    My_Coop: . Frond M
    Coop Tag: . #FR2524
    Level: .......145, Gold
    Minimum: ..Level 95
    Language: .German

Started:....July 2016
    Pathes are made by walking

Quote Originally Posted by Rarity View Post
    The only thing I could think of is that they were initially 3 racers, the 3rd racer did 1 task worth 133 pts, then either left or was kicked-out.
    But then, I'd think, the other Coop would still be shown with 3 racers (greyed out internally or whatever; we've had these questions before, that they were still "there"..?).

Anyway, we can't solve it here, Northern dancers. Good that you reported it, hope you did it as Bessville suggested, and I would think the automated receipt reply would arrive faster than after a few days. If you did not get it... dunno what the suggestion is at the moment, maybe ask one of the Mods, Amoria or thommmes, whether to resend or to ask Albina for help here with their CS by PM.

ETA: yes, just to get a result to your report; it will be as Missy said not in time for the race.

Nevada: yes and no, AFAIK all that stuff is only for the GLB, not for the race result.
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-03-2017 at 07:11 AM.