Thread: Raja

Arlene James

Raja

Do you employ Raja (the dealer) and if so, how do you use his services?
    For example:
    I save and ensure I have enough Township $ for 10 days for his service. I use him to make certain I have enough items for my plane and after that I buy ore for ingots. (I never sell my ingots to the mafia guy, they are for levelling up factories and trains only.)
    When the silver pendants become available, I buy those from Raja and sell them to the mafia guy. Pendants only, no ingots.
    So, how do you use Raja?

Arlene
    Level 56
    Meadow Vale Township

Susie Breden
    To get picks every hour to use in the mine, and occasionally to fill plane orders. I got jewelry items a couple of times when I was short on t-cash.

Jewellery first to sell on the helecopter. I hire him for 72tcash every 10 days and sell jewellery for 150+. On the higher levels you get 4 jewellery options. Like you Arlene, I always delete the ingot orders. They are better used for upgrades.
    The only thing I have done with my jewellery factory is to upgrade the xp, so the helicopter orders help to level up as well as converting coins to tcash.
    I try to use him every hour and restock my barn if I don't need jewellery.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

I use Rajah all the time.

I buy jewels to sell to mafia man first.
    I buy gold and platinum ore to make ingots for my upgrade.
    I buy stock for my planes.
    I buy the hot zoo product that pay the most.
    If I do not need anything, I will buy a product to help a friend.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Doodlebug82
    I use him mostly to fill zoo baskets. When I don't need him for that, which is rare, I buy jewelry. I used to need him to help fill plane orders, but I have so many good friends to help, that I haven't needed him for that for awhile.

Bethany Clarke
    I employ Raja and I use him for three main reasons:

1. To buy items needed for airplane orders.
    2. To buy ore for my foundries.
    3. To buy products that take rare ingredients like coconuts, limes, etc. and/or take a long time to make (more than 2 hours).

Arlene James
    Thanks to all for the replies. It sounds like we are all on the same track more or less. That is reassuring to me.
    Arlene

Calita61
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I use Rajah all the time.

I buy jewels to sell to mafia man first.
    I buy gold and platinum ore to make ingots for my upgrade.
    I buy stock for my planes.
    I buy the hot zoo product that pay the most.
    If I do not need anything, I will buy a product to help a friend.
    I do this