Thread: Level 95 Impossible

Level 95 Impossible

Has anyone actually beaten this level without using extra power ups? This level is impossible to beat. 21 moves and most of the board is double chained plus you have to remove bubbles that are blocked by the chained pieces. It's very hard to create power ups also because there is not much space to create, oh, and you also have to fill the whole board with carpet besides getting all the soap and unchaining the pieces. Please any tips cause this is hands down one of the most frustrating levels, even on gardenscapes I'm level 872 and never encountered such a hard board

Here's an example of this level being completed without power-ups.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYp66GQxjv8

Like in the video, you'll probably need to get lucky with a rainbow ball and another power-up to combine it with to help you clear the board.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 101
    Zoo Level: 26
    New Attraction: Skunks in our Temperate Forest Exhibit!
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty
    Homescapes Level: 426

Thank you I've even had 3 rainbow balls and combined one with a bomb and still no luck....It's definitely just going to have be luck to pass it, and that'll have to happen one of these days with patience

I know what you mean, believe me. I just recently did a level and even 3 rainbow balls didn't get it done, just like in your experience. Usually, when that happens, the next time I try to combine the rainbow ball with something different than last time. Like if I used rockets with it mostly before, I'll try to use airplanes next time to see if that works better. Good luck!
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 101
    Zoo Level: 26
    New Attraction: Skunks in our Temperate Forest Exhibit!
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty
    Homescapes Level: 426

I finally beat this level yesterday and it was just luck, that's all it took. It didn't require any combined power ups but it definitely took a lot of power ups alone. I focused on just creating the power ups instead of focusing on breaking chains and bubbles and that worked for me the first time around trying. I'm starting to realize with each level that it's definitely about creating power ups and using them to get past levels, not like gardenscapes at all. I am finally starting to differentiate the two. Since I've come to the realization it's been a little easier to beat levels. And for everyone who is complaining that it's much harder than gardenscapes is wrong...you just have to use different tactics and techniques 😊

Muchthasame

I could say the exact same thing about Fishdom I had to learn new strategies in Homescapes too. We definitively need to "learn" this new game.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 180, Zoo level 45 --- Fishdom level 1017 --- Homescapes level 106

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

This game isn't really fun when you're stuck on the same level for weeks because of terrible luck and it pretty much requires good luck to pass this terrible design of a level. I've created tons of power up combos and nothing ever comes close, including disco ball + row/column remover combo.

This level is just -too- hard without the use of bonus powers.

Hey guys. Level 95? I can't get off of 48. Been on it for weeks.
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 129 / Zoo: 45
    Co-op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK
    Friend Code: M5F42V Full, but will keep you on my Pending List
    Fishdom: 396 / Gardenscapes: 514 / Homescapes: 49
    New to Township or the Forum? Click here and here

I agree that nearly all the levels are too hard to want to play this game for too long. I don’t want to spend six months half finished the kitchen while I have to spend weeks to complete...only by luck...because if you don’t have the power ups in the exact right location, with the very very few moves we have it is impossible. I believe that after a week or two they finally throw you a round that is rigged so you can probably win. Two and three games to win to “fix’ a broken window is just boring/. Weeks of playing to win 2 games to say “good morning”.....I don’t think so. I played the first while with power ups and extra turns, but now I’ve stopped....I’m wondering how long I’ll drag on when 90% of the pieces are double chained, your moving pieces are narrowly channeled and you are given so few moves you barely scrape the surface. Even aiming for power ups...if they’re not located where you need them....we’ll there’s just not enough moves. Whoever did the YouTube videos simulated “perfectly” planned moves and getting all the stars to line up. They are not real.

I solved level 95 today after many many tries. I could create a multicolore ball and a bomb near each other quite early in the game. That helped me get everything. Check the board before making any move. If you do not see way to make powerful tools, get out of the board and restart. You will not loose a life.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 180, Zoo level 45 --- Fishdom level 1017 --- Homescapes level 106

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix