Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: X-Ray Glasses

Another vote for keeping the mystery around the mystery tasks . No risk, no fun...

Hi Will,
    It's a good idea of you hate mystery tasks but want the pay-off (higher points & tokens), but not so much for those who want the thrill & mystery of doing one...having said that, I don't think it's feasible from a developer standpoint (though I'm not an IT person), the way mystery tasks are designed now, they are literally blank...I've noticed that when you click start on a mystery task, there's a slight delay....that delay is the system generating a task for you based on your level, factories, islands, etc....so while it may be doable, I don't know if the developers are willing to do it

What's the point of a mystery if you can see ahead what's coming?

Personally, I'd rather see them fix the misery part of the mystery tasks. I'd say a "reshuffle" for t-cash so you can shuffle for another, hopefully less miserable mystery task.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuurvl View Post
    What's the point of a mystery if you can see ahead what's coming?

Personally, I'd rather see them fix the misery part of the mystery tasks. I'd say a "reshuffle" for t-cash so you can shuffle for another, hopefully less miserable mystery task.
    Nah, that’s just another disadvantage for poor folk like me, lol. I can see the complaints already..

I don't like the idea of a sneak peek. The mystery should remain mysterious 😎

Quote Originally Posted by Jommeke View Post
    I like the mystery tasks as they are, and don't want a sneak peek. The whole fun of these tasks is you never know what's inside the box.
    Or the whole grief lol. But yeah, it's part of the challenge

Got bananas as my 2nd task this week from picking a mystery! It took allllll dayyyyy....It was annoying & slowed me down in the race. Won't be doing them anymore!