Thread: Earning Less Coins After Update

Ragtag7

Earning Less Coins After Update

I know you might want to slow people down on game. But can you please rethink the money on collecting. Now cant collect from but 3 tanks and the return of 5 to 3 to 1 cent? Having maybe 3 tanks to collect from each friend but still at 5 cents would have made more since. Lowering our amount to 5 is ok. But Im not getting all from my own fish. Very disappointed.

Hi Ragtag

I do not have friends so I do not know how that part of the game work. But when you say you do not get all the money from your fish, can you give more details? I would like to check my game.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Hi Ragtag

I went to the itunes store to learn about the update iOS got and saw some comment about the reduced payout. I am on android and we did not get the update yet, that is why I did ot understand.

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Kim Kz
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragtag7 View Post
    I know you might want to slow people down on game. But can you please rethink the money on collecting. Now cant collect from but 3 tanks and the return of 5 to 3 to 1 cent? Having maybe 3 tanks to collect from each friend but still at 5 cents would have made more since. Lowering our amount to 5 is ok. But Im not getting all from my own fish. Very disappointed.
    Great.

Ragtag7
    Hi, Graylady. Its ok. If you dont have friends, then you wont miss what they had on ios. We could collect from all our friends. But now maybe 1 or 2. And we can not collect from all of our own tanks. First one still 10 cents, then it goes down to 5, 3 and 1 cents. But 6 tanks only. And we only feed our own fish once a day so far. This really took the fun out of it for alot of people. You see the fish are hungery, but no food to tap. They could have just lowered the amount we collect.

Hi Ragtag

Thanks :-) I agree with you. If we get less feed for our fish and collect less it will take out the fun for me too.

Kim Kz
    Yeah, I'm having a hard time now getting coin to decorate. When I get stuck on a level, usually the only thing that keeps me interested is feeding my fish, cleaning and visiting friends to get more coin to decorate. This is fast turning into a rich man's game and I'm not rich