Thread: Regatta Questions

Regatta Questions

My questions may have been asked & answered before, & if it was, please point me in the right direction because I haven't seen any.

1. What happens if you leave your own co-op? This is for solo racers, you'll be the leader & only member of your co-op, so does your co-op dissolve or can you still search for it & return? Will your stats still be there if you can return?

2. During regatta, if you accidentally hit the "leave" button and then immediately return to your co-op again; will you be able to continue with your tasks?

Rarity... If u r solo racing and u r the only one in ur coop, if u leave, ur coop will b dissolved-- u will not b able to get back in and will have to start over... Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Rarity View Post
    1. What happens if you leave your own co-op? This is for solo racers, you'll be the leader & only member of your co-op, so does your co-op dissolve or can you still search for it & return? Will your stats still be there if you can return?
    You won't be able to return/find your original co-op, it will be gone when all members left (in this case, only you).

Quote Originally Posted by Rarity View Post
    2. During regatta, if you accidentally hit the "leave" button and then immediately return to your co-op again; will you be able to continue with your tasks?
    No, you won't be even able to join the on-going race anymore. You'll have to wait until the next regatta.
    But i think there's a confirmation screen after you tap "leave", so it won't happen easily by accident.

Thank you, sweetness & dreadnought very helpful to know this.