Thread: Add button to give gifts to recent helpers

Georgia Lundgren

Add button to give gifts to recent helpers

My friends list is really long and it takes FOREVER to scroll all the way to my lower level friends. It's so inconvenient to have to swipe my finger dozens of times to search down the friend list that I often don't bother giving gifts at all! I'd love it if you could add some additional ways of locating a particular friend that you wish to send a gift to.

Some potential solutions to this problem are:
    1. Add a give gift button to all of the recent helpers so that you can easily reward those who have helped you load your train or plane. (This is the best idea and one I would really like to see implemented!!!)

2. Add a search box so you can type in their name and auto scroll to them in your list of friends. OR type in their level and have it scroll to that spot in the list. OR add forward and reverse arrows to make scrolling easier and faster.

3. Ability to change the sort order of friends, like putting the lowest level friends first instead of the highest level.

I love the 1st choice! Let's vote for curtain#1.

Yep, I've suggested this before too. I really hope it gets implemented!
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Arlene James
    I would like option 1 myself, but wouldn't it be wonderful to take it one step further and be able to send a gift to anyone who helped you, friend or not.
    Arlene
    Meadow Vale Township

Barbara-Jean
    Me too!! Hate scrolling all the way thru!! And I vote for number 1

Bethany Clarke
    #1 is absolutely brilliant! I have the same problem you do - so many friends and too much swiping! lol I would love it if recent helpers also had a gift button. That would help a lot.

Victrola1966
    Me too. Especially since I help a lot lol