Thread: Show number of gifts left to give

Georgia Lundgren

Show number of gifts left to give

It would be great if there was an icon on the friends screen that showed how many gifts are available to give on a given day. Right now, you only know how many gifts you have left by actually giving one to somebody (or by running out completely). Knowing the number in advance would help with the decision of who deserves to get a gift.

You have 5 gifts a day to give to your neighbors...

Georgia Lundgren
    I know there are 5 total per day, but what if you give two in the morning and can't remember how many you have left by the time evening comes? I try to reward those who have helped me fill crates rather than just giving 5 at once to my friends/family.

Calita61
    I give mine out all at once but that is a good idea. The ability to do it is already in game. I noticed during the Easter event, there was a ticker in the bottom right corner of the friends tab showing how many gifts were available to disburse from the egg smashing. Why couldnt that be there all the time to show regular gifts?

Oh, I see what you mean...I give my 5 out at the end of the day. It would be nice to have the counter for those that space the gifts out.