Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daily Bonus (e.g. Daily Bonus Wheel)

Kim Kz

Daily Bonus (e.g. Daily Bonus Wheel)

Hi. As you know, I love your game As I progress through the levels it's getting more difficult. If you could make a daily bonus where it starts with coins and ends with a diamond over for example, a 5 day period or some kind of occasional gifts of hammers or bombs, would reward your daily players as well as make it more excitng. It would also help attract new players. Just some suggestions. Thanks.

Michelle Ransom Rutledge

Awesome idea

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Kz View Post
    Hi. As you know, I love your game As I progress through the levels it's getting more difficult. If you could make a daily bonus where it starts with coins and ends with a diamond over for example, a 5 day period or some kind of occasional gifts of hammers or bombs, would reward your daily players as well as make it more excitng. It would also help attract new players. Just some suggestions. Thanks.

Marie Everhart

Daily Bonus Wheel

You need a daily bonus wheel especially at the higher levels to be able to get help beating the higher levels. Like getting an extra mine or the triangle thing that removes everything of the same piece. Also, can have gems and money and extra lives and you get one free spin every 24 hours. Or something like that anyway.

Joy Dance
    Yes I agree. I am not going to keep playing if I can't earn or receive at least some gems for free. It's impossible to continue without power ups and very frustrating. If this doesn't change I will just move on to something else. Too bad cuz I like the game.

Joy Dance
    You really need to help out by giving some free power ups or gems. It's too expensive to play otherwise and people will just stop playing the game.

juliewestphal8@gmail.com
    Or maybe have an option to buy diamonds with the gold coins?

Sierra
    I agree. This is an incredibly expensive game. All other games I play have ways to get the power ups without spending copious amounts of money.

sax3
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy Dance View Post
    You really need to help out by giving some free power ups or gems. It's too expensive to play otherwise and people will just stop playing the game.
    I agree, for us gamers it should be fun, for playrix it should be money.... if you lower the prizes, and throw in some freebees once in a while, you'll make yourself and us happy at the same time

MimG
    This is a great idea! I think I mentioned when the game first started that we could do with a daily bonus like we get in Township.

Isabel Christlieb
    I agree it would be nice to get daily Rewards of coins that would be so helpful. There's so many people who love playing this game and I'm one of them I can't seem to get enough coins to purchase items for my aquarium so getting daily Rewards of coins would be amazing for everyone please consider this thank you so much.