Thread: City Market clock runs slow.

Danno820

City Market clock runs slow.

I've noticed that the clock on the city market runs slow. I've found that since it refreshes every 6 hours I can take advantage of all 4 times if I have it refresh at 9am, 3pm, 9pm and 3am. I can't always get the booster and if I did it wouldn't be very advantageous since I'd only be able to take advantage of 2 more refreshes per day. What I have seen is that the market refreshes a little later each day. This morning it's refreshing at 9:18am. In another week or so it'll be 9:30 or later eventually forcing me to pay T-cash to get it back on schedule. It'd be nice if the devs could look into that.

Rick McEntire
    I have also noticed the planes coming in late. But I didn't want to ask about the planes coming in on time, or they might ask me when I have ever seen that in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick McEntire View Post
    I have also noticed the planes coming in late. But I didn't want to ask about the planes coming in on time, or they might ask me when I have ever seen that in real life.
    So, Rick, you think the devs just want to be realistic? interessing new point of view... Will have to think about that
    Town: Lea's Town
    Level: 118, Zoo Level 45
    Playing on iOS
    Co-op: Sláinte mhaith, Co-op tag: #SD74RR
    FB: https://m.facebook.com/leas.town.75