Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Perfume Factory

Perfume Factory

any ideas to save up for 200 000 coins to get perfume factory,

I see I need 300 000 coins for beverage

so I would like help to save up for theses please

When saving for factories, I don’t build any community buildings, houses, or do expansions, so I can sell all materials that arrive, which gives both cash and barn space for stockpiling all the things I’m about to make. I then put the laboratory buff on to double takings from helicopter orders, and do those until I only have 1 or 2 of each thing left in my barn, so I can still help my team. Then I make as much stuff as I can and sell sell sell to the helicopters. That’s it really. Usually takes one run through using the buff to make all the cash needed for the factory, then I go back to normal play, restock my barn, and continue as usual.

My suggestions:
    1. Hold back with expanding/buying everything in the market for a while (you can still buy stuff to fill orders/hot items).
    2. Filll out helicopter orders, preferrably with the "generous customer" booster that gives you twice as many coins.
    3. Instead of selling products you don't need from your barn (or if you want to clear space), help others with their crates, it gives you more coins (and xp)
    4. You can find coins in the mine regularly, in opened chests, or just by diging.
    5. Sell hot items at the zoo
    6. Send out fully loaded planes, activate "profitable flight" booster if you have it, and if you send out a full plane, often you get as a reward >1000 coins.
    7. You can plant all your fields with silk overnight (or the most expensive crop you have available), and sell everything in the morning.
    8. Sell building/expansion materials. Since you don't need them for factories, it will free up your barn space for things that you can use for coins, and by the time you bought the factories you wanted, and until you build up coins for the next expansion/CB, you'll be able to gather all materials back.
    9. Ignore the trains for a while, filling train crates doen't give you any coins, only xp, and use product in a place that gives you coins. Focus on them after you bought the factories to re-stock on building materials.

If i think of something else, i will add to the list..
    Last edited by dreadnought; 10-07-2017 at 03:58 PM. Reason: added #8, #9

Ha, there goes the Dreadnought, saying exactly what I said, only much more clearly and with useful extra things. Sigh..

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Ha, there goes the Dreadnought, saying exactly what I said, only much more clearly and with useful extra things. Sigh..
    Sorry Bessville, as you can see, our posts are 1 min apart. I was typing mine when you answered, so i didn't see it only after i submitted my answer.
    It happens a lot around here, people answering at the same time..

Dreadnought's #5 has been my strategy of late. Use Raja to buy your hot zoo items, stuff your baskets all day long, and you'll see pretty big profits. Depending on how upgraded your shops are, you can make 200-300k in a few days.

The key to fast growing money is spending none, except for direct profit.

No land expansions. No CB's. No houses. No decorations. No decorations. No decorations.

hehe... I never said it was going to be easy. Good luck not buying any decorations.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Sorry Bessville, as you can see, our posts are 1 min apart. I was typing mine when you answered, so i didn't see it only after i submitted my answer.
    It happens a lot around here, people answering at the same time..
    Don’t be sorry, Dread, I knew we overlapped. You’re just so much better at this whole explaining thing than me, lols, it’s funny

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Don’t be sorry, Dread, I knew we overlapped. You’re just so much better at this whole explaining thing than me, lols, it’s funny
    nope you're simply both good and fast at explaining things, as are some others here, even in this thread**<grinning> - which is simply good for the one who asked.
    And remember, not everything's ​a race, LOL.

** maybe not always THAT funny huh, Vuurvl? no decorations, tz... ;D
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-07-2017 at 07:45 PM. Reason: added more stars ;)

Thank you evryone for your ideas and jokes and talking to each other, now i go and aim to get the factories,

thank you all