Thread: Bought diamonds on iPad, showing up on iphone

Diane Hooper

Bought diamonds on iPad, showing up on iphone

I bought my diamonds on my iPad, which is where I play most of my games. I noticed that I only had three diamonds which is not what I purchased. When I went on my phone the other day the diamonds were there. I cannot get them to sync with my iPad. Do I need to delete the game off of my phone? I did not want to do that until I talked with someone as I was afraid I would lose my purchase. Please help Diane Hooper

Hi Diane,

Let me express my sincere apologies for the inconvenience this issue must have caused you. Could you please submit a new request to our Helpdesk via the Report an Issue button in the game without deleting any technical information about your device? To do so, please follow these instructions:

- Open your game.
    - Tap on the Settings button in the left upper part of the screen. It looks exactly like a gear.
    - You will see the Report an Issue button there. Please tap on it.
    - The game will then open your e-mail app with some technical information about your device included in the message field.
    - Hit the Send button

Once we receive this information we will be able to help you sync both games.