Thread: Time When Upgrading Factories

Time When Upgrading Factories

I feel that for each upgrade we make on our factories the production time should increase. It seems pointless to purchase all of the new space and have all of this product waiting for a slow robotic factory worker.

I don’t geddit.. do you mean the time to make each item should [I]decrease? [I] because it does, if that’s what you choose to upgrade..

Quote Originally Posted by Tukichi View Post
    I feel that for each upgrade we make on our factories the production time should increase. It seems pointless to purchase all of the new space and have all of this product waiting for a slow robotic factory worker.
    Are you referring to the fact that you can't decrease production time each time you upgrade a factory? As in, you can upgrade the time once, then the shelves next level, then the amount of coins, etc, but not the time each level?
    If that's so, i don't think it will happen, since many players would stop upgrading their factories after reaching 50% reduction time. So no more need for ingots, so no more hiring the dealer/getting mining tools, no more spending cash...

Quote Originally Posted by Tukichi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Are you referring to the fact that you can't decrease production time each time you upgrade a factory? As in, you can upgrade the time once, then the shelves next level, then the amount of coins, etc, but not the time each level?
    If that's so, i don't think it will happen, since many players would stop upgrading their factories after reaching 50% reduction time. So no more need for ingots, so no more hiring the dealer/getting mining tools, no more spending cash...
    It was actually that way for a time. We could choose what we wanted to upgrade and were able to decrease time with each upgrade. It's highly unlikely that they will reverse this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    It was actually that way for a time. We could choose what we wanted to upgrade and were able to decrease time with each upgrade. It's highly unlikely that they will reverse this.
    I've only heard about that, i started playing after the change. I know i read some forum posts a while ago that really confused me about the upgrades, but then i found out that there was this change along the way. As you also said, i don't believe that they will change it back!