Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Timed Levels

Kim Kz

Timed Levels

Oh how I hate them! Just a little more time please! Level 87 gives me a headache!

Kim Kz
    Still not done. I should have started counting by 5's. I'm sure I'm at 50 lives by now and they go so fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Kz View Post
    Oh how I hate them! Just a little more time please! Level 87 gives me a headache!
    I'm with you on the timed levels Kim. I nearly pack it in each time one comes around. I'm stuck on one now and if I can't get past it in the next few goes, then the game gets trashed.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 177. Zoo level 45

Bethany Clarke
    I hate timed levels, too. I waste so many moves because I'm just hitting anything since I know I don't have much time to do it in. lol

Kim Kz
    Yeah me too Bethany. I have to plot my moves and that short time allows no plotting.
    I'd hate to see you trash it Lyndie. Looks like you've been playing awhile. But, I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Kz View Post
    Yeah me too Bethany. I have to plot my moves and that short time allows no plotting.
    I'd hate to see you trash it Lyndie. Looks like you've been playing awhile. But, I understand.
    I'm on level 142 and have played off and on from the start. But I play to de-stress and there are plenty of games available that don't raise my blood pressure. 😄

MimG
    I hate the timed games too! I think the Devs should realise that we aren't all young, and some of us don't have quick enough reactions!! We could certainly do with more time - like Lyndie says, the timed games are very stressful. I can feel my heart pounding!!

Well, I gave myself this mornings 5 goes and if I still didn't succeed then I was giving in.
    Did it on the fourth go!😆

Kim Kz
    Lol way to go!

I totally hate timed levels. Right now I am stuck on level 187 and have been stuck for 3 days. I tell myself that, like others that I thought I would never beat, patience furthers, and eventually I will get past it but, not only is it difficult but timed and I really do hate timed levels.
    Township level: 119
    Zoo level: 31
    Town: La ville de Ronnie
    Friend Code: 94437W
    IOS: iPad Pro