Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Saving Power-Ups/Bombs

Power-Ups

We should be able to use the power ups in game when we needed and not at the beginning of the game, that way we don't waste them if not used to beat the game. Please consider this suggestion power ups are too expensive and to be honest I am getting sick, frustrated and feeling stupid for spending my money to buy diamond.

You are absolutely right. But unfortunately the way it is, it is exactly like Playrix wants it.

Most of the time, Fishdom is pay to win. But Playrix has invented something new: pay, but you still will not win. Some levels are constructed this way, even with the additional bombs at the start, your chance of winning is below 5%.
    That there is now answer from Playrix to my request of confirmation buttons when you spend diamonds confirms my opinion about Playrix. It is so obvious and clear.
    For Playrix, there are only three things important:
    1. Money
    2. Money
    3. Money
    And they don't care at all about:
    1. The player having fun
    2. The player not getting frustrated
    3. Being fair
    According to the letters of the law, they probably operate completely legal in some countries (not in Germany), but according to moral standpoints they do not.
    Last edited by Buckaragua; 01-31-2017 at 02:08 PM.

Lol. On what planet do you live? Playrix will never do it. They want you to pay for powerups.

Most of the time, Fishdom is pay to win. But Playrix has invented something new: pay, but you still will not win. Some levels are constructed this way, even with additional bombs at the start, your chance of winning is below 5%.
    That there is now answer from Playrix to my request confirms of confirmation buttons when you spend diamonds my opinion about Playrix. It is so obvious and clear.
    For Playrix, there are only three things important:
    1. Money
    2. Money
    3. Money
    And they don't care at all about:
    1. The player having fun
    2. The player not getting frustrated
    3. Being fair
    According to the letters of the law, they probably operate completely legal in some countries (not in Germany), but according to moral standpoints they do not.

Бомбы и молнии

Уважаемые разработчики! Было бы очень хорошо, если бы за оставшиеся бомбы и молнии, после выполнения заданий, давались монеты и бриллианты.

Let us keep things we did not use

It would be very helpful if the game was set up so that when a player completes a level and has not used all of the bombs, and other helpful items, that the un-used items are kept in that players arsenal to be used on future levels when needed. Just an idea to help players from getting frustrated and giving up.

Yes! I agree! I was just about to write the post for the same request. I stopped even trying after a while.

Collecting bombs, lightning.

A suggestion is that when you win a game the bombs, and lightning triangles should be collected into your account. Instead of the game just blowing then up. We should to collect them.

Idea for Fishdom

Is there a way to save the explosives tht have not been detonated when we beat a level? It would be a way to accumulate explosives at a faster rate then just winning them from the shells. Some levels I beat will have 4-5 (combination) explosives or power-up triangles. Can they be saved in the same place they go when I win them?

Right now there is no way to save those explosives. Many players have suggest that we keep them but no reaction from the devs.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix