Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Saving Power-Ups/Bombs

Sugarush

Saving Power-Ups/Bombs

I started playing a week ago and already I'm addicted. Well done!! Is it possible that we can save our earned power ups per level to complete it in the next life? So if I win a bomb on my last move, can it be carried over to the next life? Or at least one power up? It will save me from waiting impatiently waiting for another set of lives!!

Bethany Clarke
    I dislike the way we can only get power-ups at the beginning of the game, honestly. For one thing, adding a power-up when almost all the tiles are locked or blocked or both is kind of a waste most of the time. Personally, I've discovered that power-ups are way more useful midway through the level than at the very beginning. Also, since we're spending money on these power-ups, it would be nice to be able to choose exactly where on the board they go.

Too many times to count, I've had them place my power-ups on the board in a position that is completely useless. Also, I've noticed that whenever a power-up is on the board, if I run out of matches, they force me to use the power-up instead of shuffling the board, and again, the power-up's position usually means I'm forced to burn it uselessly.

For these reasons, I've stopped spending money on power-ups at the beginning of levels. I just don't get my money's worth out of them.

MimG
    I so agree with everything here!

Jyotsna Jean
    Agree!!! It is also frustrating that crystals can not be earned but must be bought. If they can be earned, please let me know how- I haven't seen it yet. I'll delete the game before spending money on crystals.

Bethany Clarke
    The only way I know of to earn diamonds/gems is to do the achievements, which award diamonds for completing them. But there aren't really that many achievements, so you can't get very many diamonds in this way overall.

Roll-over Power-Ups

Please make it so...when I have completed a level and have helps left over such as my bombs and lighting and dynamite and nuclear why can't they just roll over to the next level I figured I have earned them why not be able to store up my arsenal huh why not...a little chest icon that I can save my power ups I earn sounds good to me...I do spend over 100 a month to play this game and those powers are very important because it's seriously hard to pass some of these levels without them and when I can't play til payday well that sucks ya feel me...so jeez help us out here give a dog a bone brother. Make it so pllleeeeeeeeeease

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn brooks View Post
    Please make it so...when I have completed a level and have helps left over such as my bombs and lighting and dynamite and nuclear why can't they just roll over to the next level I figured I have earned them why not be able to store up my arsenal huh why not...a little chest icon that I can save my power ups I earn sounds good to me...I do spend over 100 a month to play this game and those powers are very important because it's seriously hard to pass some of these levels without them and when I can't play til payday well that sucks ya feel me...so jeez help us out here give a dog a bone brother. Make it so pllleeeeeeeeeease

Nice thinking, bro. 👍

Banking Power-Ups

It would be great if you could bank powerups earned in the game that were not used.

It will be fine. I want too.