Thread: Egg Dying game

Ammiel

Egg Dying game

Why can't we change colour for the gun I'm stuck most of the time
    The colours are there just completelystopped cant do anything want to get to the top of this game I really like it

Hi Ammiel

To change color, just get out of the event center, send another order and go back to the center.

I do not quite understand what you mean by getting stuck really as I stop only when I am short one color.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Susie Breden
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammiel View Post
    Why can't we change colour for the gun I'm stuck most of the time
    The colours are there just completelystopped cant do anything want to get to the top of this game I really like it
    You can shoot garbage or a bomb to change the color on the gun....there always seems to be one or both on the line most of the time. Thats what i do and I'm rarely ever "stuck". If I do get stuck I just leave and wait until I fill another order or someone sends me a gift balloon like Graylady says

Bethany Clarke
    Unless I run out of 1 or 2 or all the colors, I'm never stuck. There's always trash to shoot and if I run out of a color I need, I just go do more helicopter orders.