Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Missing building

Hi Lynn!

Could you please let me know the exact reference number of your request? I'll make sure it's being processed correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Purr View Post
    Wow. Did he get it back?

Edit: Ok, you said "has", so probably not.
    Do you know if the devs are on it?
    I have no way of contacting him Cathy. I've never seen him on the forum. I did report it months ago, but of course the details needed to come from him. It's been months. I get help requests from him when he has no trains in, so they must be for his airport, and I think he has sent planes off, (must check his stats), so maybe he can see it.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 177. Zoo level 45

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Purr View Post
    Never heard of this problem before, sounds very, very strange.

All that comes to mind: When you go to special buildings and tap on the museum (hold down your finger for a sec), the field of viev changes to show the searched item in the middle of the screen.
    Hi Cathy

Thanks a lot for that trick. Did not know about it. You should post it in the thread Best tip for newbies. Just add that they have to get out of the store after long pressing the building. It should appear in the middle of their screen at that moment.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Cathy

Thanks a lot for that trick. Did not know about it. You should post it in the thread Best tip for newbies. Just add that they have to get out of the store after long pressing the building. It should appear in the middle of their screen at that moment.
    Hi Graylady

okay, will do that. When I discovered that you could do this, I actually thought this could be of use for others. Happy to hear you find it useful.
    I have to admit, I happen to mislay a building every now and then ...
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 267 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 175 | Mishmash