Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding The Game Too Difficult Overall? Comment Here

From Google

I've been at level 104 for days now. For at least 10 levels, you can not score a single level without using boosters or +5 moves. The levels seem to be done in such a way that you have to use at least 1 booster at each level to make it. At the last level I needed 3 boosters and for a while now I needed 2 boosters to get ahead. Each booster is worth 1 or 2 euros. The game has over 1000 levels. So, on average, you need to use 2 boosters at each level to get the level. This one comes to 1000 € per year. So much is not worth the game to me.

I rarely use booster at the start of a level as I find them quite useless. Most of the time, when I do use one, I get worst results then when I am not. I prefer to pay for 5 more moves to finish a level. That is why I keep all my coins just for that. I never buy extra lives. I progress slowly but I do not mind.

I only use boosters at the beginning of a really difficult level if I have free ones from the daily rewards or the day completion rewards. As Graylady said, they have very limited usefulness since we can't place them ourselves, so I feel it's a waste to buy them. If there's a good sale, I'll buy gold coins and save them exclusively for 5 extra moves on levels that I've done over and over. And I only do that when I know for sure I can finish with just one set of 5 moves. In this way, I've been able to progress through the game without spending much money. It does take a lot of patience, though. I redo levels dozens of times very frequently.

I’m at lv 106 and it took me days to beat 104 without boosters or using any money of any kind. I feel like lv 106 is gonna be just as hard or harder... I get nowhere near close with lv 106

I'm livid that they are actually wanting 2 stars just to start the day. It's ridiculous. Another thing is the tasks are becoming so unnecessary, for example, having to earn stars to answer a phone call or converse with someone is so redundant and has nothing to do with revamping the house. Also what's up with earning one star per game no matter how many points you earn?! TBH I'm over this I don't like feeling like I'm being squeezed for money just advance in a game.

I wanna like this game but each new level is even more impossible then the next, I mean you should be able to come on and at least have an hour or more of game play and when lives run out and I wanna continue some more I’m happy to buy more lives. But because the levels are so hard your lives are gone within 5-10 mins ,that it would end costing u a small fortune to continue, I’ve now just play this first and once my lives are gone then go on to other games that give me plenty of game time,
    There are so many complaints on this forum at how hard this game and yes those you enjoy it like that but the majority of players will just find this slow going and demanding of real cash that most will delete this game.
    I happy to pay real money if I’m getting good gameplay but not if your spending days and weeks to get through one level

Quote Originally Posted by Davo View Post
    I wanna like this game but each new level is even more impossible then the next, I mean you should be able to come on and at least have an hour or more of game play and when lives run out and I wanna continue some more I’m happy to buy more lives. But because the levels are so hard your lives are gone within 5-10 mins ,that it would end costing u a small fortune to continue, I’ve now just play this first and once my lives are gone then go on to other games that give me plenty of game time,
    There are so many complaints on this forum at how hard this game and yes those you enjoy it like that but the majority of players will just find this slow going and demanding of real cash that most will delete this game.
    I happy to pay real money if I’m getting good gameplay but not if your spending days and weeks to get through one level
    I agree its getting to mutch job for to little stars, if u look at the house its big and some of them needs 2-3 stars but how are u going to get them when u are stuck on a level? I'm thinking of deleting the game.

I'm thinking of deleting the game. It's too difficult. Games are for having fun. I'm at level 199 and I'm not having fun any more... And I don't want to pay again with real money. Do something to keep us on the game!

Hey I finished the kitchen and it only cost me 50.00 buck's levels to hard I love the game just can't afford it to bad 😢

Quote Originally Posted by Kime View Post
    Hey I finished the kitchen and it only cost me 50.00 buck's levels to hard I love the game just can't afford it to bad 😢
    Agree

I have deleted the game.

I got the best 7day prize 1hr free play the only problem is I'm not spending 1 hr playing the same game I've been stuck on for 2 week's almost done with game