Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding The Game Too Difficult Overall? Comment Here

Dificuldade

Não estou conseguindo passar do niver 140. Tem como me ajudar?
    Estou gostando muito do jogo e não quero deletar.
    Obrigada!

Lol wait till you get on level 154 I've been playing almost 2 weeks and still can't get off I see no way of winning that board yes frustrating but sometimes challenging need to be able to win more stars quickly or have a way where we can earn stars as a daily spin other than that it's going to take awhile to play this game

This game need luck, not skill. It's really annoying they built it that way, after watching videos on levels I am stuck on, that is it, luck.

So hard

Level 110 so hard to scape this level. Any tips for this lvl?

Here's a video for level 110.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdb_KrbgopM

You need to make lots of boosters. Rainbow balls are always great when combined with a bomb, rocket, or paper plane. Also, especially good for this level are rockets paired with paper planes in order to clear entire rows.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    City Building Project: Computer Store
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015

Stuck on 154 as well

Too Difficult

This game is really cool but the levels get too difficult too quickly. I was a sucker and bought some coins but the levels just take too many tries. I will probably quit this if it doesn't become a little more gratifying.

I'm stuck on level 140 for a week. Any chance of me getting off in the near future or should I delete now? I totally refuse to buy coins. I'm disabled on a fixed income and use these games as stress relievers however, this one is causing more stress than I care for. Please let me know if I need to delete or if I will get relief soon. A week on one level is a waste of my time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cknowles View Post
    I'm stuck on level 140 for a week. Any chance of me getting off in the near future or should I delete now? I totally refuse to buy coins. I'm disabled on a fixed income and use these games as stress relievers however, this one is causing more stress than I care for. Please let me know if I need to delete or if I will get relief soon. A week on one level is a waste of my time.
    Yes i so agree with you i will be deleting if the next update doesnt improve things. I like to
    Improve the house not get frustrated by too hard gameplay. I think the general consensus is that the game is just a real money sink.

Hard game

Why does this game not have a day bonus? A wheel or something you can get to help get through some of these impossible levels. I'm just about done with this game, guess I'll stick to gardenscapes.