Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding The Game Too Difficult Overall? Comment Here

Its all caused by thinking money will solve whole problems. Its not only You but many players thinking that way. Paying dont mean winning. Try some combinations of power ups, trust me all is doable with a patience and a bit of luck.

Dear Devs please keep going with this difficulty cause i love it! Homescapes and Gardenacapes are for people who are using their brains.

The reason all 3 match3 games are not easy is to give time to the developpers to create more stuff. They want us to go slow and enjoy the game longer. If it was too easy, players would finish everything in a couple of days and would start screaming for new stuff.

I use the many tries for each level as a way to learn how the power ups work and mainly how to combine them for different situation.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Are you combining your power-ups? Like crossing a rainbow ball with a round bomb or a rocket with a paper plane? Combinations like these are the key to completing the levels without buying items like hammers or more moves. A friend of mine was having trouble until I mentioned this to her. She said it never really occurred to her to try to combine the power-ups. Once she started doing that, she began completing levels more quickly.

As Graylady said, having a baseline of challenge to the puzzles slows people down. Also, enticing players to buy gold coins so they can get more moves for a difficult level is how Playrix makes their money with match-3 games. Playing without spending money is doable, but it is going to take longer, which is by design. Homescapes' October update will give us daily login rewards, so you can probably pick up some free gold coins, power-ups, hammers, and extra lives with that, which will make things a little easier for you.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    Are you combining your power-ups? Like crossing a rainbow ball with a round bomb or a rocket with a paper plane? Combinations like these are the key to completing the levels without buying items like hammers or more moves. A friend of mine was having trouble until I mentioned this to her. She said it never really occurred to her to try to combine the power-ups. Once she started doing that, she began completing levels more quickly.

As Graylady said, having a baseline of challenge to the puzzles slows people down. Also, enticing players to buy gold coins so they can get more moves for a difficult level is how Playrix makes their money with match-3 games. Playing without spending money is doable, but it is going to take longer, which is by design. Homescapes' October update will give us daily login rewards, so you can probably pick up some free gold coins, power-ups, hammers, and extra lives with that, which will make things a little easier for you.
    I dont mind supporting devs have played many games.i like to upgrade the house thats my fun not playing levels over and over for days because they are too hard. You like to play one way i like to play another the OP is correct people wont hang around for something thats way hard. I do hope the devs take notice of those of us who dont like the game too difficult if not then i guess we will go elswhere for our fun but i really like the concept here.

Someone said they were in the 100 plus levels so why slow we who are at the bottom end down?

Finding The Game Too Difficult Overall? Comment Here

Hi I love the idea in designing the house but I find it very frustrating how hard the levels are. Please update the game to make it faster and more interesting :-)

Difficult Game

I have really enjoyed playing this game. It is fun to decorate the house and the story line is very cute. I have made it to level 99and I have to admit, I am giving up. I have played the level for a long time and it is impossible for me to complete the level without spending money. I have been a township player for years and I do frequently purchase tcash in that game to move my game along. I will not do that for this game. Somas much as I enjoy the game, I will be deleting it. It is no longer fun.
    Level 133
    Zoo level: 44
    Town: Naughtyville
    Coop: Attitude for Latitudes
    Device: iPad

99 was difficult, I thought. Here is a video showing the level being done without power-ups.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-5o6eArW2k

Sometimes, seeing someone else do a level gives me ideas for approaching the puzzle. Of course, sometimes it takes a lot of playthroughs before you get that perfect combination that allows you to finish.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

I too am stuck on level 99 and will most probably give up on the game. If I did get past this level the next will be just as hard so why keep going. Pity because I really wanted to fix up the house. The story is cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonjad View Post
    Hi I love the idea in designing the house but I find it very frustrating how hard the levels are. Please update the game to make it faster and more interesting :-)