Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Finding The Game Too Difficult Overall? Comment Here

Game

These hard levels are crazy been play been playing same level for months guit playing for awhile went back today same thing. Might think about deleting other games to play

Quote Originally Posted by Dylangma60 View Post
    Why is it so difficilt to earn one star? Why only one?
    I am stuck in level 130 in the game room and in 1872 at mobile. I don't know why they make it so hard to proceed

Game seems to be designed to fleece people of as much money as possible, using the boosters quite often doesnt help much or at all, joining 2 boosters eg: plane and rocket always sends the rocket in the wrong direction. If you use a rainbow ball its almost guaranteed that 1) you will never get a booster 2) you will be forced to waste it. Finally winning a hard level gets the grand total of ONE star & then it takes 50+ stars to even complete a day!!!

The point of a game is to be enjoyable & entertaining, this game is frustrating, expensive and now VERY Boring, The developers should take a look at Rovio who manage to develop several games that are entertaining and do not try and fleece people at every level.

been on same level for 3 weeks n always fall short1 gnome might uninstall it's redicoulus too bad because other than that it's a good game

I have to agree. I'm new to the game & already struggling to complete a level. What I am finding so frustrating is that so far I don't feel that I have beat a level based on skill but rather on random luck as it depends upon where the rockets are placed and what game pieces I get where, etc. Playing well doesn't seem possible based on effort or skill, which is why getting stuck on a level is upsetting because it's like you just wait for luck to come through or you buy your way through, which is unfair.

At the start of the game it’s 1 star to complete a task....then 2 star tasks crept in. I’m on lvl 503 and...boom....a 4 star task..... it’s not endearing me to the game as I’m stuck on level 503!!!

I started both Gardenscapes and Homescapes the same day. I must honestly say Homescapes is way too hard. In Gardenscapes I am at level 979 and here in Home I am only at level 377. In Home even the basic levels can take +20 lives to pass where the hard levels take days if you don't want to spend money buying coins and boosters. As you can only pass a level using boosters. In Homescapes it is impossible to win levels back to back where in Garden I can easily win multiple levels in a row earning the power up prizes. I can max out the rewards in garden and keep it going for several levels. Forget ever achieving that here in Homescapes

I find some of the levels in Homescapes and Gardenscapes very difficult to beat.

Remove those horrible alarm clocks!!!! This adds stress to a fun game. You're already asking for a lot of play to earn very little in the way of improving the property. Many feel the same and you're losing players.

365 seems impossible.