Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding The Game Too Difficult Overall? Comment Here

I agree too. A big big fail for me too. To me it is like they do not want us to play the game. What kind of strategy is that? And 3 lives every 2 hours is one less then usual. Kind of cheap if you ask me.

I'll say what I said after the Christmas disaster in Fishdom. Playrix, if you do not want to give us anything, don't bother creating such event. You loose your time and frustrate your players.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I failed on the cat event too. I think what playrix should do is make the gifts a check point. If you fail you get sent back to the last gift point. I think this would appease a lot of frustrated players.

I did not make it to the first gift LOL No way will I ever get the kitty.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Yeah I don’t think I will either , but on my first attempt I got to the first gift and one level beyond it - after that I couldn’t reach the level of the first gift again - grrrr

I agree it takes to long to move on in this game. I have been playing same level for 3 weeks and go through all my lives not right. Might find new game if continues

At my level, I am getting 2 board puzzles every 2-3 levels or so. And when I'm not getting levels with 2 or more separate boards, I'm getting hard levels. I rarely see a level these days that is just a 1 board non-hard puzzle. It's insane. And almost every task is 4-5 stars each.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 114
    City Building Project: Shipyard
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015 & 1500+ posts

Ok so the cat event again🙄it’s a bit better but it’s the losing flowers with no chance to redeem one before you fail just boycott these impossible events and they might make them doable

Agree on this. The game is fun But I find it expensive. I might drop out cos couldn’t affort it.

I ve bough enough.... money sinker.....thought you could WIN the white cat & put to much $ in then....

Level 80 is driving me crazy! I'm about to delete the game! Too difficult!!!!