Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding The Game Too Difficult Overall? Comment Here

How do I get help with level 154? I’m not even coming close to finishing it and I’m hurrying but no help it’s a timed game can o get some help or anyone know what to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Markita View Post
    How do I get help with level 154? I’m not even coming close to finishing it and I’m hurrying but no help it’s a timed game can o get some help or anyone know what to do?
    Hi Markita

I do not understand. There are no timed level in Homescapes. We can take all the time we want.

Did you see that VIDEO
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I agree. I'm about to just put the game down. If I don't have a fortune to spend on redecorating my own home, then I CERTAINLY don't have it to spend on here. I enjoyed it immensely at first, bit it is getting to the point that it is stressing me out to even play.

I have zero fb friends that play this and I don't want to add strangers to my fb so i can get friends so I don't have to keep paying to finish levels. It's ridiculous how this game rips you off.

The game doesn't get easier in the higher levels and you spend two months on a garden when there is a whole other game for that. Not enough stars are given on the hardest levels (which is actually most of them) and there are no extra games or events to earn more stars or bonuses. it's ridiculous.

I'm getting well fed up of level 495 - I've had at least 20 goes at it now, burned about 10 boosters on it and I'm getting nowhere fast. 4 oils left is the nearest I've come to completion. I'm not wasting any more boosters on this cursed level, it's the worst one I've ever encountered.

I think these are the greediest devs ever your new cat mini game is a waste of money it is very difficult even paying for help you need to rethink your money sink

What I hate most about the cat mini event is the way they won't let us do it at our own pace. You can't make more than 3 mistakes or you're sent back to the beginning to repeat it all over again even if you got all the way to the next to last level before the end. And if you lose your 3 tries, you have to pay just for the chance to try again.

I'm not paying.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 116
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty - International Regatta Community
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    What I hate most about the cat mini event is the way they won't let us do it at our own pace. You can't make more than 3 mistakes or you're sent back to the beginning to repeat it all over again even if you got all the way to the next to last level before the end. And if you lose your 3 tries, you have to pay just for the chance to try again.

I'm not paying.
    Yeah....the Cat Mini game is a BIG FAIL!
    __________________________________________________ __________________________
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" ~ Mahatma Gandhi

I agree. The cat mini game held during weekdays should be less difficult to complete than regular levels. It would be nice to have an event that gave you a fighting chance to win some coins and boosters for the weekend events. The puppy training in Gardenscapes does just that. It can be farmed. For one thing, more coins for finishing one level..90, not 50. Also, 5 tries, not 3. I have stuck with Homescapes to level 920, and though patient, I am becoming disenchanted rapidly. I had hopes for the mini cat game only to be greatly disappointed. On a side note, the cat is never going to meet his lady love at this rate lol!