Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No one is helping me :-(

Gia

No one is helping me :-(

I hadn't played in a while and just started playing again. I only have one friend that has helped me. I don't think I'm showing as needing help. I'm connected via Facebook and the Game Center. Any suggestions?

Hi Gia,
    some of us have a problem with seeing that our crates have been filled. Try shutting down your device completely and go in again, maybe that refreshes the game.
    Hope this helps

Hi Gia

How long have you stopped playing ? If it is a long period, maybe some of your friends unfriend you as they realize you were not active anymore.

2bluedaffodils

if you want to add me

Quote Originally Posted by Gia View Post
    I hadn't played in a while and just started playing again. I only have one friend that has helped me. I don't think I'm showing as needing help. I'm connected via Facebook and the Game Center. Any suggestions?
    Hi, I am on level 56 play on Samsung android tablet A. I am full with game friends but joined Facebook to add more friends for Township ( and
    for other games). I totally don't know how to use my Facebook but my name there is Jcdaffodils. If you want to add me my code is B7EXR6
    This is my first attempt at giving it out so hope it works.
    Thanks
    My town's name is mom's town and I'm 2blue daffodils. Since I linked with Facebook it shows my name as Jc, that is what I see on my screen anyway.

Wvgalsteph
    I was having a terrible time for about 24 hours. I found out the update had become available and apparently my friends had upgraded and I didn't. Once I did I my help returned to normal.

Gia
    I have plenty of "friends" showing. I've tried restarting my device...logged back in to the Game Center...logged back into Facebook. My Game Center name is "Jen12 4". See if you can see my township please. My planes are getting ready to take off and I need some chili sauce lol.

Hi Gia

Did you check your app store to make sure you have the latest version? That may be part of the problem.

Even if you see someone in your friends list, they may not have you anymore in their list.

Gia
    I do have the latest version. I'll delete my friends and add new. I thought it was two way. Thanks

Calita61
    I sent you a request on game center

Valerie Hininger
    You can friend me on FB, it auto adds as a friend. I am constantly looking for people I can help because my barn is always too full.
    https://www.facebook.com/valerie.hininger

Anyone else- This will only work for us if you are playing on Android or iOS.
    Last edited by Valerie Hininger; 03-23-2016 at 03:59 PM.