Thread: Game Super Laggy After Halloween Update

Game Super Laggy After Halloween Update

Anyone has the same issue? I don't know why my game becomes super laggy after the new update. This makes the timed levels almost impossible to complete
    Gardenscapes - New Acres Level 2255
    Hating Austin with a passion

Homescapes Level 500
    Austin in observation

Yes, but I can't play because the game can't open / or closed in the home page

Level 1703
    Last edited by Olallach; 10-07-2017 at 01:27 AM.

I've had this problem for the last couple of updates. 2, maybe 3. It takes way longer to load the game, but also in-game, it's lagging, on levels, but also conversations and other things that never lagged before. Tried all the classic things with empty cache, reinstall etc, but still as laggy..
    I'm on Android.

I've not been able to open the game since the update, have tried uninstalling, reinstalling making sure it's properly closed down but nothing works I get to the play screen hit play and it just shuts down any suggestions? Playing on iPad mini

[QUOTE=Anita Munday;818536]I've not been able to open the game since the update, have tried uninstalling, reinstalling making sure it's properly closed down but nothing works I get to the play screen hit play and it just shuts down any suggestions? Playing on iPad mini

Same issue for me. Got past a level (can't remember which one and now can't get back in to see it) the star has been added on top right total, but when the reward for getting two fireworks is given, the game freezes and jumps out. I have also tried reinstalling but no joy. This has happened periodically over the last two fireworks comps but also seems to be when the orangery wants a flower too.

Exactly! Since October update, and passing first rocket level, the game opens, but as soon as the reward for making 2 rockets loads, I get booted out of game. It seems to be over for me with this game

This seems to happen a lot with updates... I'm sorry!

If the game cooperates long enough for you to get into the support menu, you should all submit a ticket:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...scapes-Support

For me (on ios), I've tried deleting extra apps and such (making more free space on my phone), and that seems to relieve the problem a bit.

This seems to happen a lot with updates... I'm sorry!

I've often had the same problem and what seems to help a bit is deleting extra apps and such. I'm on iOs and my phone is frequently close to the storage limit.

If the game cooperates long enough for you to get into the support menu, you should all submit a ticket:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...scapes-Support

If it's too laggy for you to submit from in the game, scroll down to the bottom of this page:
    https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/gardenscapes/?p=all

In your message, make it clear that you can't access the in-game support.