Thread: Lock Decorations In Place

Kim Kz

Lock Decorations In Place

It would be nice to be able to lock your decorations in place. When I click on coins I move them alot. Then have to move them back. Thanks.

Boris Lebedev
    Hello Kim Kz,

I agree, that would be much better if we could lock the decorations. I will pass this suggestion onto the developers team.

Thank you for the feedback and happy gaming.

Kim Kz
    Quote Originally Posted by Boris Lebedev View Post
    Hello Kim Kz,

I agree, that would be much better if we could lock the decorations. I will pass this suggestion onto the developers team.

Thank you for the feedback and happy gaming.
    Awesome and yvw!

Jamyd_6969

Lock aquarium decorations

I think it would be handy if we could lock our decorations as it is easy to accidentally grab and move items when collecting coins etc. Also it would allow us to more easily position one item without moving another. Thanks.

CJOlivera
    I agree with this idea.

Bethany Clarke
    This would be very nice. I wouldn't want to accidentally sell something I'd bought because I was grabbing gold coins.

Kellie S Yancey
    I have noticed that if you tap anywhere on your aquarium the gold coins float up to the amount total without actually tapping the coin.

JennTG
    Yes! I would really like it if the decorations were slightly less mobile. I keep almost "losing" decorations off to the sides of the screen. The decorations closest to the edges drift away and I'm constantly pulling them back into view.

Decorations

When you place decorations close to other decorations they wind up moving too. It would be great if you could lock everything in and move one thing at a time.