Thread: Show quantity already owned when buying items from the market

Compucher

Show quantity already owned when buying items from the market

When buying items from the market it would be really useful when you touch an item's icon to show how many you have in the barn already. Like it does in your shops and farms. I can't possibly remember what I have of everything and when shopping at the market I have to go out to the barn, check how much I have, and then go back to the market and do this each time for every item. Very time consuming and frustrating. I think it would be a great improvement for Township.

Phil
    I too would like this info at the market. I dont go to the barn to check my quantity though, I go to the bakery, dairy or other factories to see. I find that much easier but having my stock figure in the barn would prevent me buying.........banana bread and coconut soup. I always think I must need them but then see I have 15 of them. Doh!

Susie Breden
    Yes, this is definitely something that's very much needed. I can't count the number of times i've bought things from the market and then found that I already had 4 of them in the barn :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Compucher View Post
    When buying items from the market it would be really useful when you touch an item's icon to show how many you have in the barn already. Like it does in your shops and farms. I can't possibly remember what I have of everything and when shopping at the market I have to go out to the barn, check how much I have, and then go back to the market and do this each time for every item. Very time consuming and frustrating. I think it would be a great improvement for Township.
    This is a lovely idea. It would be so convenient for everybody, and doesn't seem too hard to add. Seem.
    Fact is, this has been asked a lot of times, with no result up to now.
    Either this is not as easy to implement as we think, or there's a reason why the devs think we should not have it.
    Ok, or it just takes some time, and then some ...