Thread: Help friends fill orders

Jyotsna Jean

Help friends fill orders

Hi alĺ~ thinking another way to help friends (and earn clovers and empty barn space) may be to have a place where players can place maybe three requests (drag and drop?) of items needed to fill orders. I think this is a different request then partially filling friends crates and boxes - the developers can clarify. Thoughts? I get as much fun from helping others as I do filling my own needs.... just looking for another way to get my "fix"!

Is there a delay in posting? I did not see my idea posted so submitted another thread about 30 minutes later. So sorry for a confusion. Graylady, can you fix the duplication???? Sorry.
    Last edited by Jyotsna Jean; 03-14-2016 at 02:32 AM. Reason: asking for moderator help

Hi Jyotsna, I've previously made a similar suggestion for the zoo, especially with the difficulties that a lot of people have acquiring much needed planks.

Jyotsna Jean
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyotsna Jean View Post
    Hi alĺ~ thinking another way to help friends (and earn clovers and empty barn space) may be to have a place where players can place maybe three requests (drag and drop?) of items needed to fill orders. I think this is a different request then partially filling friends crates and boxes - the developers can clarify. Thoughts? I get as much fun from helping others as I do filling my own needs.... just looking for another way to get my "fix"!
    Last edited by Jyotsna Jean; 03-16-2016 at 06:32 PM.